Post a new topic
    4 Replies Latest reply on Dec 26, 2007 4:53 PM by DomainDiva

Need suggestion

dktripathy Newbie
      Dear all,

First of all happy christmas to all of you.

I own a small software company which deals with voip software like pc2phone, callback . Also we design website , web based portals.
      Basically we are not able to market our product in USA and Europe market . For that we are thinking to have local partner in these areas.
      So please suggest how to start with .Please let me know if you have any to work with us in profit sharing model.

Thanks & regards,
      DK
        • Re: Need suggestion
          LUCKIEST Guide
          dktrip, Tell us more. How long have you or your company been in business??
          Why are you not able to market your product in USA and Europe market??
          Will it be LEGAL to partner here if you are not able to market your product in USA??
          Do you Have a Business and Marketing Plan??
          LUCKIEST
              dktripathy Newbie

Lucki,i have been in this business since 5 years. its a NewDelhi ,india based company.
              We have few customer in USA and Europe . But we plan to have local partner to promote our product and ofcourse to increase sales.

yes, its legal to have partner in USA . We have bussiness plan , but in the process of implmentation.
              Any more suggestion would be appriciable
              Regards,
              DK
                  LUCKIEST Guide
                  Keep us informed, Is the company making money in New Delhi?? How many people are employed??
                  Let us know when your business plan is implemented. How about Marketing and cash Flow??
                  What will be the cost to become a partner and Finally how long a payback.
                  LUCKIEST
                DomainDiva Ranger
                There is a company called WebsiteToolbox.com. It is owned by a group of youngsters ;) in India. they do business all over the world and provide our website add ons as well. I wonder if they may be interested in helping you out?