Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 7, 2010 9:29 PM by TheSoloGuide

Start a business need advice

ezcashclick Newbie
      I plan to open a new business inside Walmart Supercenter. I need your advice what's type business will fix for 500 sq.?
      Thank you very much.
        • Re: Start a business need advice
          ejohnn Wayfarer
          Thats a good question. I would think that you would have a type of business in mind already. You may want to find out what the cost per foot the charge will be for the space
          • Re: Start a business need advice
            Tracker

ezcashclick:

I'm a little confused. WalMart is willing to give you a 500 sq. ft. space in their superstores, but you don't know what you want to put in there yet?

First, does WalMart have any restrictions as to the type of business you can launch in their stores?

Second, I would try to meet with WalMart's marketing team to see what customer surveys and market research they've done to determine the types of businesses they believe will succeed inside their stores.

If neither of these produce any results for you, I recommend that you visit various WalMarts and see what in-store businesses they have and how robust their business is. Typically, WalMarts house an eatery, a nail salon, a bank, a photography shop and an arcade.

Hope this helps.

Doug Dolan

The Solopreneur's Guide

http://thesologuide.com/