This discussion is locked
Post a new topic
2 Replies Latest reply: May 31, 2010 12:27 PM by YSWMak RSS

Looking for dog lover gift stores, vendors or online stores

kelleyk Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Good day, I am an award winning ceramic detail artist that specializes in dog breed figurines. I custom hand paint purebred ceramic dog breed figurines to the likeness of one's dog. I also will offer none likeness figurines painted to which ever coat color(s) / pattern a retailer would like for dog show vendoring or none online stores. I am looking to team up with exsisting dog related businesses to offer my likeness service and a few wholesale account for prefinished figurines. Since my style and skills can not be mass reproduced I will be limited on the number of partnerships/wholesale accounts.

For the past ten years I only have offered direct sales to customers and wish to exspand into the wholesale areana.

I currently offer a line of ceramic dog breed figurines that are cased from commerical mold offered by the Trenton Mold Co. (that is no longer in exsistance). They vary in height depending on the height of the actual dog breed, they start from 7 1/2" tall and go down to 5 1/2" tall. My ceramicist also offers a wide range of dog breed ceramics if the Trenton series does not interest you.

If interested in more information on patnership or wholesale please email me at artist@kkays.com
  • Re: Looking for dog lover gift stores, vendors or online stores
    LUCKIEST Master
    Looking for dog lover gift stores

Who are you?? Go to Members page and share some info.

Have you developed a business plan that I can read??
    <!--Session data-->
  • Re: Looking for dog lover gift stores, vendors or online stores
    YSWMak Newbie
    Hi,

I'm a sourcing man in Hong Kong. I'm managing supply chains, Quality assurance, compliance solutions. No matter what your destination. I can support you by reliable and cost efficient solution. From product design and development, through material and factory sourcing, production planning and management, quality assurance and export documentation. Committed to provide competitive price, impeccable quality, reliable, on-time delivery, and high standard of service. Using full advantage of modern technology, a dedicated links collect all key components of supply chain to provide tracking capabilities, centralize the flow of business information and provide more controls of supply chain activities.

With quickly evolving consumer tastes and millions of suppliers around the world, it's no easy task to keep on top of the latest consumer trends.Supplier relationship management built up over 100 years. I have direct access to a huge range of new and various consumer goods. My close ties manufacturers give your business insider supplier knowledge to help you make well-informed buying decision.

Please send me more information if you need the supply from China.

Thanks and best regards,

Y.S.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...