Post a new topic
    6 Replies Latest reply on Jan 16, 2010 3:13 PM by Play_to_Win

Want to Take Advantage of an Internet Business Opportunity

Play_to_Win Wayfarer

The company has a business opportunity for someone who has sports products that we can sell. This project originated as a venture between my sister and me. She makes sports jewelry and I am into business technology. I believe the opportunity is here to sell more than sports jewelry.

In the beginning of the year I reserved an excellent domain name that can be used for a web site that sells sports products. It can be used to sell any sports and any products. The domain name is not defined by a specific sport like NASCAR or a specific product like jewelry.

The domain name has the 7 characteristics of a good business domain name; it is short, easy to remember, easy to spell, has a .com extension, descriptive, brandable and contains no hyphens or numbers.

In addition, I have created a Facebook business Page that has a registered Page name the same as the domain name. The Internet foundation is laid; the domain name can be used to support a new or existing web site presence.

If you have a business that sells sports products and would like to talk about selling them on the Internet, please contact me at Office@QuicksilverInternet.com
        • Re: Want to Take Advantage of an Internet Business Opportuni
          Navigator
          Why don't you describe your opportunity in more detail here, so folks can evaluate?
          So secretive, yet you're trying to recruit sellers!

Dennis
          dennis@blitzlocal.com
              Play_to_Win Wayfarer

Dennis,

Didn't mean to be secretive at all.

I can only reiterate what I have already said; I have what I think is an excellent platform to offer sports related merchandise for sale online. The domain name hosts a splash page only. No products are currently being sold through the web site. I have integrated a Facebook business Page into the mix and started building a Fan base.

One thing I can clarify is that I am not looking for sellers, plural. I am looking for a company, new or existing, to partner with. I believe there is a market for sports jewelry, but I don't want to limit the business to just sports jewelry. I am open to ideas.

Is there anything else I can respond to for you?

Thanks,

Steve
                  Navigator
                  Hi Steve,

I think it's probably safe in the B of A terms of service-- at least the classifieds section-- to actually put the url of your website and talk more specifically about where are you. You know, threads in this forum are often picked up by Google-- I seem them in my Google Alerts. So don't be afraid to actually talk specifics about your business-- you might be surprised how many partners you could attract when you can differentiate from all the other random folks who have a general way of making money online. Talk about your background, how many companies you are working with, what you've seen so far with selling sports memorabilia, who the competition is, and so forth.

Dennis