Post a new topic
    0 Replies Latest reply on Dec 16, 2009 4:57 PM by DanielleTRL

Do you Need to Advertise your Business??

DanielleTRL Newbie

My name is Danielle and I work with Top Rank Listing and I specialize in marketing your business to connect you with your customers, but placing your business on the FIRST page of the local showcase for Google and Yahoo. With the market the way that it is advertisement is key. Customers are typically calling the first listings they see. I have been reaching out to business owners who could use some help. It is month to month so you don't have to commit to anything if it doesn't work for you and there aren't any contracts. This is the valued service we provide so that customers call you instead of your competition. Keeping my clients is also very important to me so I will do what I can to make sure you are happy.

We help you choose several keywords that will help when people are searching for your business, for example: pool service, construction, pool repairs, etc. We have a program that helps us find which keywords online are being used the most often in your specialty. We can also include any special services or specialties.

We have a 98% retention rate with our clients because they are very happy with our services.

This is about connecting you to your customers. This is the fastest and least expensive way to get your business exposed.

We will provide you with a full color one page business profile with your company information, up to 10 photos in a photo gallery, link to your website, link to your e-mail address, a summary description of your business, a detailed description such as services and discounts, a map with location pinpointed, coupons if you have any, ratings and reviews, and a contact form.

Our goal is to perfect your positioning over time and increase your client revenues every month.

Usually after a month of being on the front page you make up for the monthly fee. What I say is to try the service for one month and see where it takes you, if for whatever reason you're not satisfied you can unsubscribe and you will not be charged for a second month.

Our pricing is simple:

*Its 99.00 a month with a _one _time set up fee of 159.00

**Your _only _cost today is the set up fee for the first 30 days; it's our job to get your company listed on the first page of all the major search engines Google and Yahoo. **

*You can also list in more than one location. Additional fees apply.

And, remember NO CONTRACTS STRICTLY MONTH TO MONTH.

*_Facts

• 85% of Americans are using the Internet as their primary resource to find their products and services.

• 90% of Americans that use the Internet are using Search Engines Yahoo and Google.

• The majority of those users will do business with the first relevant companies they see on the 1st page.

• 17% of Americans move every year, needing new services when they have reached their new location, like Doctors, restaurants, lawn services, painters, tutoring service........

• The local market is growing faster then the yellow pages.

Here are some clients we have placed on the front page on Google, if you go to the Google search bar and type in:

Catering Detroit MI my client is Roostertail Catering

Cash for gold Boca Raton FL my client is NY jewelry imports
      caxury spa Houston TX my client is Perfect Health Center
      24 hour electrician Miami FL my client is DJ Electrical Service
      House cleaning Bakersfield CA my client is Cristy's Cleaning

swimming pool service coconut creek fl my client is Talent Pool Service

These are just a few and to see that my company is responsible for getting these clients up on the front page just click on where it says more on their profile and then click on where it says video and photos and you should see my logo.

These are just a few and to see that my company is responsible for getting these clients up on the front page just click on where it says more on their profile and then click on where it says video and photos and you should see my logo.

Also feel free to take a look at our website at http://www.topranklisting.com/

Thank you so much for your time and hope to hear from you soon!

Danielle Carruthers

Top Rank Listing
      41655 Date St Suite 200
      Murrieta Ca 92562
      Phone-866-788-6942 xt 283