Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 17, 2009 10:57 PM by DiverseIntel

Marketing Partners Needed

enablingbiz Newbie
      We are looking for marketing partners to sell our design and programming services in their local areas. Ecommerce web development, html websites, standards compliant development, flash web design, marketing collateral design, print services are provided from our development center in India. We will provide the partner with their own website and support in creating proposals. All we need are strong marketing skills. We also provide white label services to partners who assure us of a specified minimum quantum of business monthly. If this interests you, write back with your mail id so we can send you more info.
        • Re: Marketing Partners Needed
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Marketing Partners , How long have you been in business??

Have you developed a business plan that I can read??
          <!--Session data-->
              enablingbiz Newbie
              Hello, the company has been in business for the last 8 years. We already have tie-ups with design and development firms in the US and UK to outsource their design and programming work. I am looking to increase this client base. My idea is to look for marketing partners or representatives who will market the services provided by us. This could be either white-label services - that is they can brand them as their own (which is the type of outsourcing relationships my company currently has) in which case they have complete control over the pricing OR they can represent our firm in their state/country.

I am therefore looking for people who are already in design/programming business or provide associated services to clients. Using our services can bring in synergies for them/ help leverage cost benefit of outsourcing. I am also looking for individuals who have marketing prowess and wish to start their own business in a similar domain but not be concerned with hassles of hiring and managing a technical team.
              DiverseIntel Newbie
              I own a DVD kiosk business in the Midwest. We have partners in most states. Most have digital signage with ample opportunities for advertising and partnership opportunities. Please feel free to email me @ diverseintellectual@gmail.com. let me know if you are interested.
              -bryan