Post a new topic
    9 Replies Latest reply on Dec 24, 2007 12:23 PM by GFX Reb0rn

A Great idea

CARPAYDIEM Wayfarer
      Very simple Post a You Tube commercial it's free it's safe also you can send the URL link through email or even add it to your Business card as long as the URL is simple if not stick to sending Via email or Blog post such as this one and others not spaming but whenever you talk about your Business.
        • Re: A Great idea
          LUCKIEST Guide
          CARPAY, Welcome to B of A website. I think that is a great idea and you should let more people
          know of the service. (free advertising)
          Under Members you wrote, "Logan Wilder is owned and operated by business people
          and marketing
          experts. Our top design, creative and technical talent work cohesively
          to create a brand
          that does more than look great—it’s based on your
          marketing objectives..
          I am a Quickbooks Consultant and will give you a call this morning.
          Thanks, LUCKIEST
            DomainDiva Ranger
            What a neat idea!
                CARPAYDIEM Wayfarer
                take in to consideration most of the youtube postings bring in over 200,000 views with in the first 30 days thats more then any phonebook or business card will ever do- not to mention the fact it's free advertising. Think about it like this make two or three youtube commercials add in a web site link to your product or service then bring that together with a free podcast commercial on itunes, you would have just created a circle of free advertising that would generate its fair share of customers.
                    CorpCons08 Ranger
                    CARPAY,

Have you used Youtube.com for your business marketing?
                    How did it work out for you?

CC08
                        CARPAYDIEM Wayfarer

Yes, the advertising worked out great however slow for the first two or three days but the same as pay per click or search engine sites you have to be creative with the title of your commercial what I learned was the youtube videos with the most views was music videos and any thing pertaining to the elections these type videos pulled in 400,000 - 2.5 million in views so incorporating your product or service within a general theme of ether would drastically change your site or business traffic. I found that with a little investigative work you can even identify your target market- by understanding what kind of demographic your trying to reach you can easily identify that sector or group by the type of video you post Example 1: You have a site dedicated to selling enhanced car parts such as spoilers or any thing automotive -you would post your video title under fast cars or custom cars, shore to reach the car enthusiast that surf the net. Example 2: You have a site dedicated to selling T-shirts about the election you would name the video after the candidates or something controversial even include a snippet from a latest debate ( Please be advised I don't advocate Plagiarism or theft of intellectual property, however most videos posted on youtube utilize actual video from real events- most posted videos even site the origin to safe guard them selves) you can also feel safe in the fact that youtube regularly monitor the videos submitted and anything against their regulations or policy is rejected.
                    CorpCons08 Ranger
                    Welcome to the Bank of America Small Business Online Community.
                    I am intrigued by your post. Is there anything in their policies that says what material is appropriate/inappropriate.
                    I would hate to post a commercial and find it removed for violation of their TOS.

CC08
                        CARPAYDIEM Wayfarer
                        No, actually the commercial would have to be of original content without any trademark infringements, however I understand the concern but take in to consideration most of the youtube postings bring in over 200,000 views with in the first 30 days thats more then any phonebook or business card will ever do- not to mention the fact it's free advertising. Think about it like this make two or three youtube commercials add in a web site link to your product or service then bring that together with a free podcast commercial on itunes, you would have just created a circle of free advertising that would generate its fair share of customers.
                          GFX Reb0rn Newbie

From my experience with You Tube Posting their only policies for posting is that you arent infringing a copywrite and there isnt explicit content. I doubt any of our advertising would have explicit content and we are the owners of our copywrites/trademarks, so there shouldnt be any problems. You Tube is a great place to advertise and if you keep watching the video it will evntually pop up on the "Currently Being Viewed" section and your sure to get a bunch of hits.
                          1 of 1 people found this helpful