Post a new topic
    4 Replies Latest reply on Jul 16, 2010 5:25 AM by haider

Loan

ILWC1010 Newbie
      How can u get a loan when your credit is ruin. Is there any help out there?
        • Re: Loan
          answers Wayfarer

Tell me about your credit. When you say ruined: what do you mean.

Mark
            phanio Pioneer
            There are ways to get funding with poor credit. But, you have to use assets - either business assets or personal assets to secure the financing. If you don't already have customers or a business - start there, generate assets like accounts receivable or purchase orders - then use those to secure financing.

Business Money Today
            www.BusinessMoneyToday.com
              envisionary Wayfarer
              Hi.

There are options out there, even for those with bad credit. Unfortunately, the economy has created a situation where there are unusually high numbers of good people, even good business people, that find themselves facing a bad credit situation. As a result, some lenders are adapting their lending policies to help the growing number of people that have a few strikes against them. Some lenders work with C-Credit which means that they will work with you despite bad credit and even past bankruptcy. Many don't even look at credit scores any more and instead will focus on you (the business owner), your integrity, and your potential for positive cash flow. There is very little chance that any loan will be a possibility if you don't have some collateral. We're seeing more and more clients with less than stellar credit, but the majority are still seeing approval for their business loans using this type of lender.

I hope this helps. Good luck with your loan. If you have any questions, please let me know (cashflowpros@yahoo.com) and I'll be happy to help you as much as I can.

Matt
                Wayfarer

Have you try www.miloanc.co.cc ?