Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 17, 2009 11:11 PM by DiverseIntel

New Business Owner

ILWC1010 Newbie
      I have an Assited Living Facility that care for 6 resident that have some form of disability in one or another. My question what is the best way to adverstise. I have done the flyers/business cards. I really need help?
        • Re: New Business Owner
          MSIMarketing Wayfarer
          Local churches are always looking to help elderly people. I would advertise in the bulletins at the churches. Craigslist is always a gamble. Local news papers are also a good source. Get listed with AARP as well. They help out in a big way. Especiually if someone is retired military. Our business has a pharmacy certificate that can help as well. Let me know if you need any marketing material drawn up. I believe in treating people the way I want to be treated. I am always looking to help.
          • Re: New Business Owner
            DiverseIntel Newbie
            Dear Tisa,
            Depending on your location, you can advertise at one of my DVD kiosks for as little as $300/year. Most kiosks have foot traffic in the range of 800-1000 people per day. If you are looking for a low cost way to advertise, please send an email to We can offer advertising spots inside dvd cases, on our multimedia screen, or on the side panel. Please contact me @

Bryan Fisher
            General Manager
            Diverse Intellectual Holdings LLC.