Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 17, 2009 11:11 PM by DiverseIntel

New Business Owner

ILWC1010 Newbie
      I have an Assited Living Facility that care for 6 resident that have some form of disability in one or another. My question what is the best way to adverstise. I have done the flyers/business cards. I really need help?
        • Re: New Business Owner
          MSIMarketing Wayfarer
          Local churches are always looking to help elderly people. I would advertise in the bulletins at the churches. Craigslist is always a gamble. Local news papers are also a good source. Get listed with AARP as well. They help out in a big way. Especiually if someone is retired military. Our business has a pharmacy certificate that can help as well. Let me know if you need any marketing material drawn up. I believe in treating people the way I want to be treated. I am always looking to help.
          • Re: New Business Owner
            DiverseIntel Newbie
            Dear Tisa,
            Depending on your location, you can advertise at one of my DVD kiosks for as little as $300/year. Most kiosks have foot traffic in the range of 800-1000 people per day. If you are looking for a low cost way to advertise, please send an email to www.diverseintellectual.com We can offer advertising spots inside dvd cases, on our multimedia screen, or on the side panel. Please contact me @ diverseintellectual@gmail.com.

Bryan Fisher
            General Manager
            Diverse Intellectual Holdings LLC.
            614-594-9571