Post a new topic
    4 Replies Latest reply on Nov 16, 2009 3:05 AM by siberia

seriously...

siberia Newbie
      hey guys do you believe that you can start a pizza bussiness with 30 000$ cash?
        • Re: seriously...
          DomainDiva Ranger
          Now that all depends. Are you going to start making custom-gourmet-super-yummy-OMG pizzas in your house and cater and do custom orders...or are you going to rent/renovate a building, hire people and do all the regular stuff that all the other pizza companies are doing?
            LUCKIEST Guide
            Seriously...Tell me more. Where is this pizza business located??

Have you developed a business plan??

Go to Members page and share some info

Thanks
            <!--Session data-->
              UncleLeon Scout

(Short Answer) Sure.

(Longer answer) As with any business you should develop a business plan. Part of the business plan is the "Marketing Plan" section. Why should anyone buy pizzzas from you instead of all the other pizza restaurants? How will you find your potential customers, and how will you tell them why they should buy from you?

Another important section of your business plan is the "Financial Plan section". This will tell you your total start-up costs, your planned income and expenses for the first year or two, your "Break Even Point" (Dollars and date). Once you have all this, you can determine whether 30,000 is enough. (If your marketing plan is good, it should be.)

Please forgive the "bold font". I couldn't seem to get rid of it.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
                siberia Newbie
                i wanna RENT the place and renovate it, everything, i mean plan, stuffs, all ready, but i think i couldn't start it till spring, because right now got a lot of work in my pizza store, winter is coming and becoming buzy, SO BUZY... the store is located in Maryland,,,

yeah uncleleon, you are right, it's hard and important to tell them to buy a pizza, sub or pasta from me. but i'm gonna tell them, ... no problem :-)