Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 15, 2009 12:42 PM by imajeweler

Ask James The Jeweler!

imajeweler Newbie

Hello everyone i'm James The Jeweler in Atlanta, Ga and i'm a personal jewelry designer, jewelry broker, and jewelry consultant. If you have any jewelry related questions feel free to ask me.
        • Re: Ask James The Jeweler!
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Ask James The Jeweler!, Welcome James The Jeweler

How long have you been in business??

LUCKIEST
          <!--Session data-->
            • Re: Ask James The Jeweler!
              imajeweler Newbie
              "LUCKIEST" I've been a jeweler for almost 15 years now, and i'm also a graduate gemologist as well. My business is primarily internet based and i'm so glad i decided to use the internet as my store front for my jewelry business. The internet has opened many doors for me in regards to new customers, as well as jewelry manufacturers who i've established business accounts who don't do business with the public.

I have 2 webstores, and several educational jewelry blogs where i educate and discuss the jewelry industry with online jewelry consumers. I love what i do and i'm honored to be able help people who may not know how to buy a diamond or jewelry by either getting that item of jewelry for them at a price they should be paying for it, or they can get it from someone else but now have the knowledge to know what they're buying.

Thank you for your jewelry question!