Post a new topic
    21 Replies Latest reply on Dec 19, 2007 9:55 AM by Mr Craig

hi

Mr Craig Newbie
      hi my name scotty craig i am a 27yr old business graducate. i am living in wesson Mississippi right now i am looking to move to Milwaukee wisconsin to buy into the play n trade business. the cost of the investment is 275,000 but i need a little more then that. i need about 350,000 to start the business the reason is. i have to buy supplies i have to get insurance for the store. i have to paid my workers. so if you like to know more about me let me know the deal.
        • Re: hi
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Good luck Mr Craig. Tell me a little more about yourself before I give you $350,000..
          What are you investing in that costs $275,000.
          Do you have a Business plan?? And how long before you start paying back the loan.
          LUCKIEST
            CorpCons08 Ranger
            Scotty,

What exactly is a "play and trade" business?
            My firm specializes in commercial financing.
            I would be more than happy to speak to you about this deal.
            If you are interested, please contact me at d.skolnick@skolnick-associates.com.

CC08
                LUCKIEST Guide
                CC8, Does this help, LUCKIEST

If you have been looking for an opportunity in a fast-growing
                industry that is one of the most exciting, unique and profitable in the
                world, you have come to the right place! We are talking about the video
                game industry and the best opportunity within that industryPlay N Trade.

Our
                growing global footprint has earned us recognition as the largest and
                fastest-growing video game franchise in the country. As of March 1,
                2007, we have sold the rights to open over 220 Play N Trade video game
                retail locations worldwide.

What types of products or services do you sell?

Our
                diverse product lineup includes new and used video games, accessories
                and consoles from leading manufacturers. We are known for carrying
                everything from cool retro gaming products, such as the original
                Nintendo, to the latest state-of-the-art systems such as the Xbox 360.
                Additionally, our stores offer repair services and diagnostics. Our
                goal is to be the gamers ultimate destination.

LUCKIEST Guide
                  CC8 And to continue

Although gaming has become ubiquitous in our culture, industry
                  analysts agree this is only the beginning. Play N Trade is a
                  market-leading video game retailer offering consumers the latest in new
                  video games, gaming consoles, trading previously owned games/consoles
                  and on-site repair. Play N Trades customer-centric approach has built
                  incredible customer loyalty. This philosophy, combined with in-store
                  tournaments, a no pressure try before you buy policy and knowledgeable
                  staff, gives our stores credibility within their community.

I like what I hear. Where do I find out more?

Play
                  N Trade is committed to assisting all of our franchisees in building
                  their own thriving businesses. If you are looking for an incredible
                  business opportunity with high profit potential, Play N Trade will
                  exceed your expectations. Contact us today!

LUCKIEST, Thats all folks
                  Mr Craig Newbie

nothing fishy about play n trade this a real companie. i dont need 500,000 i were going over some figureing i only need 275,000 for the business. the reason why i need this much for one for supplies insurance on the company payroll and first months rent. yes i do have a business plan. i went to school for business i dont need to con no one i am a christian why would i do that for.
                      CorpCons08 Ranger
                      Nobody is accusing you of anything Scotty...
                      We are just trying to understand the deal to better be informative.
                      I just researched Play N' Trade so I knew more about the venture...
                      I have financing programs in place with financial institutions I have worked with for the last 10yrs.
                      I would be willing to speak to you further about this deal.

Let me know,
                      CC08
                        LUCKIEST Guide
                        Mr Craig, O K Now we know you are 27 years old and went to school for business.

????????? ""i dont need to con no one i am a christian why would i do""???????????

You lost me, LUCKIEST
                            CorpCons08 Ranger
                            LUCKIEST, he was backing up the fact that he is not a con-artist.
                            He is saying that he believes in being honest.

CC08
                                LUCKIEST Guide
                                CC8 do you answer your phone at night, LUCKIEST
                                    CorpCons08 Ranger
                                    My direct office line no...it will send you to our main mailbox.
                                    I only takes calls on my direct line by appointment only at night.

CC08
                                        Mr Craig Newbie
                                        but what i am trying to say is i will have the loan payed off and 2 to three years. i will start paying the loan right away when the store first open. i can afford 5000 a month on the loan. but i am 27yrs old iam from brookhaven mississippi but living and Milwaukee wisconsin. i went to bryant&stratton college for business. i finish there and 2001. i went to work for a retail shop and Milwaukee wisconsin where my friend own the store. he told me oneday i could own my store. so when i were working for the Milwaukee airport i came across play n trade i talk to a rep he told me the cost to start play and trade is 150,000 to 275,000 he told me i need a bigger space like 1500 sq feet. so i call this mall they told me they had the 1500 sq feet just need to get some peoples to come and put in my cooling system for the store. plus play n trade got to come out and put on my black walls for the store and many other good things.
                                Lighthouse24 Ranger
                                Do you have an investment proposal in writing, ready to mail to a potential investor? (I may have asked this in another post you made -- sorry if it's redundant.)