We’ve had clients who call to tell us that they’ve already sold
So if you are going to sell you business, or the assets of the business, here’s how it needs to go down:
1) Call your lender and let them know that you are planning on
2) Request that your lender send out an appraiser to your business.
3) Before you agree to any deals to sell the business assets, submit the offer to the bank and let them approve it.
4) Only after the bank gives the offer the thumbs up, finalize the sale of the assets.
5) Be sure to send all the funds from the sale to the bank (some
Join our small community for expert insights, insider tips, and the industry knowledge you need to see your small business grow.Get Started Become A Member
Now that you’re a member of the community, spice up your profile by adding photos, a custom avatar, information about your small busines, and much more.View Profile
There are no recent discussions
Ways to Make Your Search More Accurate
Most of the time, you just want to find content that has a particular phrase. Here are the easiest ways to find the content you want.