Post a new topic
    7 Replies Latest reply on Feb 17, 2010 12:22 AM by PipeLIner01

Is my post showing up?

songwolffarm Adventurer
      Just confirm that this post is actually getting through. This is regaurding my business plan and filling in some of the blanks I may have just for precaution and some tips on what`s next as far as sales. Thanks. Once I get a confirm, I`ll paste the business plan so far.
        • Re: Is my post showing up?
          songwolffarm Adventurer
          hello? Moderators why won`t you let me post? I don`t swear I don`t say bad things about people so let me get help:( I`m worried I`ll never get business plan started and I`ll be living in this pos apartment in my 40`s still engaged, still childnless, so please, I beg of you, let my messages go through, I promise I`ll spell everything right so you won`t get mad at me:(
              Vince Adventurer

It appears that you have posted multiple times over the past few months regarding this business plan. And it also appears that there has been some discussion regarding your opportunity as well. So I am not sure I understand. I can't claim that I know exactly why your posts have not made it. I am not a moderator.

However, it is possible that your posts might have been rejected if you explicitly requested startup funds. In fact the announcement on the Financing Tips section of the forum is pretty explicit about funding seekers and providers.

http://smallbusinessonlinecommunity.bankofamerica.com/community/forum/loansa

ndlinesofcredit?view=discussions. If you seek financing, you may want to take a look at the numerous articles on financing tips on the site. I am sure you will find many of them to be extremely helpful.

Regards,
              Vince
                  songwolffarm Adventurer
                  I`ve already looked at those. I have bad credit, no rich friends or family, no business, no collateral, no job since there are none here, the economy is really really really bad here. But that`s not what I`m asking for right now. All I`m asking is about my business plan. I`m not a business plan writer, so any help I can get the better. I`m using a template, and most business plans are set up for products you see in shelves or that you can ship via ups or fedex. Can you imagine trying to fedex a 1,200 pound horse? Exactly. So maybe, it wouldn`t hurt to h*elp someone asking for help on their business plan. I can send what I have and what I need help with. or I can continue to be ignored:)
                      Luminous Wayfarer
                      All my posts have been deleted too. I'm on a similar track to you, but looking for a 50/50 business partner to help put my plan together and develop the business. I don't get it, you would think that helping people looking to start a business or looking for partners for a business start up would be well within the scope of this site. I thought this site would be a great help to me but not any more, it's just a wast of time if they just keep deleting posts and not even give a reason. FYI I'm a genuine person who has created and done most of the groundwork and artistic development for a new business and is just looking for a partner to help in areas that I have no experience. What is so wrong with posting that on a site offering help to small businesses?
                          songwolffarm Adventurer
                          I agree. My life has been so bad I couldn`t afford to celebrate Christmas last year, but I`m more worried about my business plan. Next up is financial stuff, and trust me when I say this, I know how to count money lol but financial charts and stuff I can`t understand. Expecially when what I`m doing is a horse farm and prices have nothing to do with shipping unless I`m actually ground shipping a horse. But overall prices on horses are different from horse to horse, so that`s why this is going to be really really hard to do. I`m gunna make an appointment at our credit union and go there Monday for help, since this site certainly can`t do that. I`m confident that with this appointment, I`ll finish the big bulk of the financial stuff, have input on the rest, and can have it finished by the end of year and investor ready so I can stop watching property after property being sold. Well ok, just 1 property. But the new one we have picked is actually better since it has AI facilities which is highly sought after:)
                          So what`s your business? I don`t know if I can help, but at least offer my suport:) Thanks for caring:)
                              envisionary Wayfarer
                              Hi Guys.

I seem to be having a similar difficulty with my posts showing up. In fact, I'm not sure this one will show up either. But just in case it does... you can get some great advice on business plans from the small business administration. They actually have a great online course for creating a business plan and also have some examples that you can download and take a look at. There are also some websites that connect fund seekers with fund providers - one in particular is "go big network". You used to be able to join for free, not sure if it still is.

Hope this helps.
                      PipeLIner01 Wayfarer
                      Well guys, I guess I made them mad also. I started because a friend told me this is where to go. I guess Vince is the only one who got it right. They stopped posting me also. I tried to answer questions asked me but I did something wrong. I even printed a story to see if it would get posted, nope., Well good luck. I have been in business for five years just started the sixth year and was looking for help and they blew me off also. I took my company from scratch with two employees to grossing 750k my forth year I guess they figure I don't need help. I am going to find a different site.. But again good luck to you and wish I could help. Bye.