Post a new topic
    0 Replies Latest reply on Oct 31, 2009 3:15 PM by HBnC_Design

Small business webite solution

HBnC_Design Newbie
      If I could get payed for giving quotes.......With the economy the way it is small businesses are looking to keep overhead low but still need a web site. After some research and a glass of tea I found the information I needed to turn my assumptions into facts.

The number of small business owners who say the economy is getting better nearly doubled to 31 percent, \\ up from 16 percent in March and the highest level in this category in two years. The number of owners who \\ see the economy getting worse continued to decline. It dropped to \\ 51 percent in April, down from 69 percent in February 2009. \\ +Yet while the anticipation of improvement is on the rise, 91 percent of small business owners still + \\ *ranked the current economy as fair or poor, *a figure that has been constant for eight months. \\ DISCOVER SMALL BUSINESS WATCHSM: April 2009
      With that said...I have your answer ....

Small business website

Custom Header- 2 rounds of editing
      Custom Navigation
      Footer
      1 dummy page
      1 contact form
      12 months of hosting
      1 email, with numerous forwards.
      limited email support
      10 GB Space
      300 GB Transfer

$700.00

Half before job starts, remainder before site goes live.

This is not a scam, I will be glad to supply you with referrals from previous customers.
      Not a cheap, flight by night site, I am designer with 8 yrs. experience in print and web design