Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 11, 2009 6:46 PM by phanio

Starting a Barber Shop

odgrell Adventurer
      I want to start a barber shop that if successful I will expand to more shops. I believe I have a very good method to differentiate the shop from others in the area. I need help estimating costs and operating expenses. Can anyone help me with this?
        • Re: Starting a Barber Shop
          goodfelas Wayfarer

Barber shop is great, they eat stake in my town

first thing first don't let your entrepreneurial Seizure kick in first, estimate your operating cost , fixed and variable cost. and then multiply by 12 and divide by 2.75.

the amount you should have reserve, this is very important

for business name and permit you go here www.rushfiling.com call and ask for stephen
          • Re: Starting a Barber Shop
            phanio Pioneer
            The best advice I can give is for you to seek some help as you develop your business.

There are small business development centers (SBDCs) in your area or go online to Score.org and find a mentor to walk you through the steps. They can also help you estimate your costs. Both are free to use as they are part of the SBA - only cost is your time.

You can also search the web for free sample business plans and look those over to get an idea of what costs you should be accounting for.

Business Money Today
            www.BusinessMoneyToday.com