Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 25, 2009 10:02 PM by kumarnataraja

Seeking advice on marketing my managed computer services.

Elite.Support Newbie
      Hi all,

I run a small business that provides remote computer support for both home and small business PC's. I also offer managed computer services to small business.

I am looking for some marketing advice how to best market this service to small business owners. The service includes remote monitoring (24/7), updates, monthly tune ups and spyware monitoring for a fee of $16.95 per month per PC. When a client needs technical support, our help desk charge is $1.00 per minute.

I have written articles and press releases but I am still having a tough time selling the service. If someone with some insight to marketing could take a look at my website at http://www.americassupport.net/Business_Services.html , I would appreciate any advice.

Thank You
      Darren J. Wilkinson
      Elite Support Technologies
        • Re: Seeking advice on marketing my managed computer services
          kumarnataraja Newbie
          The best way is to short list SMALL BUSINESSES in your area, and gain their contact details first.

Then shoot them flyers and emails to let them know you are available there close by for them to reach you for any of their computer support needs.

This process may take anywhere between 30 to 90 days. Once you get at least one client who will be serviced by you in a good manner, that client will become your publicity channel to promote your services among his known sources.

These kind of small services will grow only slowly, unless and otherwise you are loaded with tons of cash to invest in advertising.

I hope the above method works for you.

GOOD LUCK.

Regards

KN