Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 29, 2009 3:46 PM by IdtCPA

Accounting and Bookkeeping Services

ladyc125 Newbie
      Hello Community,
      I am an accountant who works from home. I am located in NJ and I am looking for clients who own a small business and do not have time to do the basic bookkeeping for their company. I also will provide services for individuals.

I have experience in the Public and Private sectors of accounting and have a Bachelor's of Science in Accounting and am currently working on my Master of Business Administration.

If you can use my expertise, please feel free to email me @ cbey@ymail.com for services needed and pricing.

Thanks Everyone
        • Re: Accounting and Bookkeeping Services
          IdtCPA Wayfarer
          ladyc125,
          I saw your post and wanted to reach out to you. I have started a B2B service for Accountants; Bookkeepers; and CPAs called IdtCPA. We help small businesses in this sector to avoid and mitigate criminal and civil charges relating to "Identity Theft" and loss of personal data.
          As I am sure you know Identity Theft is the fastest growing crime in America and has surpassed "The War on Drugs". As a result of this the Federal government and most state governments have mandated that a new form of data compliance for any company that handles personal data that can be falsely used. Not to mention a mandatory compliance deadline has been implemented for the "financial services" industry on Nov. 1, 2009. I would like to speak to you and learn about your business to show you how we can help you on your road to compliance. Please visit my website about Identity Theft and be sure to watch the movie I have their for newcomers at www.prepaidlegal.com/idt/chadwickchiles