Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 11, 2009 6:45 PM by lynny05

New clothing co from Denver, CO

JNavaClothing Newbie
      My name is Jason, and I wanted to introduce myself and the company I have started in Denver. Below is a brief overview of my company and the direction I am headed. Any insight and tips would be most appreciated... I look forward to your feedback, and wish you all the best.

JNava Clothing started with a simple idea, and ambition to reach today's trend setters... Located in Denver CO, Jason Nava has the goal and dream of changing the way we view style and comfort. Investing in American Apparel clothing based in Los Angeles California, his goal is to bring forward an American made product. Not only only to support today's struggling economy, but also in delivering catchy fashions from the West coast.

Thank you for taking the time to read this thread!

Jason
        • Re: New clothing co from Denver, CO
          lynny05 Wayfarer
          Do you have a website? I'm asking for 2 reasons: 1) I'd like to see what you have to offer and, 2) if you don't, I design websites for smaller businesses at prices to fit small budgets and would love to help you out. Just an idea there - mainly I would like to see what the clothing looks like! Sounds like a great business! All the best!

Lynny05

www.dreammountaindesigns.com - Web Design
          www.premiereadsonline.com - Online Advertising
              JNavaClothing Newbie

Lynny,

Thank you for the response. I do have a website! However, I'm waiting on a photo shoot scheduled sometime this week. My goal was shooting my line and posting to the website.... If you design websites for owners on a budget, i would be curious to hear more from you. I'm looking for a way to stand out, and if you can assist in me that, I'm all for it. I haven't checked your links below, but look forward to your work and seeing what you bring to the table.

all the best,

Jason
                  lynny05 Wayfarer
                  Jason,
                  The websites I make are for smaller businesses and I deliberately keep my costs low so they can afford them. I charge a flat $279 and then $24.99 a month to keep it maintained and do all the updates. My clients seem to like that aspect - they don't really have time to go in and do the changes themselves. Right now I only do what is called Brochure websites. I don't offer ecommerce websites (where you sell from your website) at this time. This helps to keep it affordable and also a brochure website is sufficient for 98% of businesses. If a business does want to sell from their website (cart,checkout,SSL security, etc,etc) it can get pretty expensive pretty fast. However, that is what some businesses need to have and that's fine, it's just not something I do right now. Feel free to check my site when you get the time and let me know if you think I could help! I also offer very affordable advertising once you are up and running!
                  Looking forward to hearing more about your business!

Lynny05

http://www.dreammountaindesigns.com
                  http://www.premiereadsonline.com