This content has been marked as final. Show 5 replies
1 of 1 people found this helpful
Your site looks terrific! As a newly minted Certified Online Business Manager (shameless plug). When it comes to online marketing there are a lot of different mixes you coul use to market your company successfully. Here are a couple of ideas I have off the top.
1. Build a list Use an autoresponder such as Aweber or InfusionSoft to create a form to place on your site so you can collect at minimum, the users email address. Once you have their e-mails, nuture them with a content marketing campaign (i.e newsletters, commentary, tutorials, etc...) any "useful" information. This will allow you to stay infront of your prospects so that when they are in need of your services, you get their first contact.
2. Blog! Create a blog to inform and educate your target audience about solutions to their pain and challenges.
3. Social Media Marketing! Of course this is a great way to promote your company by joining the conversation of your target audience. You won't want to jump in feet first, however. You'll want to create an action plan to determine what your purpose is, who you are targeting and what you want out of your participation.
4. Funnel Marketing Pink Spoon Marketing! This is a pretty comprehensive marketing technique that allows for creativity. However, the concept is to have a product at several increasing price levels to encourage trust and loyalty among prospects and new customers. At the top of the funnel is the "Pink Spoon". This allows visitors to get a free taste of your services or product quality. Next, up is some product or service nominally priced (i.e $4.00-$10.00) and so on. As customers move deeper into the funnel, they will have estalished trust and thus will be willing to part with the big bucks.
5. Webinar/Telesiminar! You'll need to mix this in with one of the above strategies. However, this is a hot medium being implemented by successful webprenuers. It brings a more human element to marketing.
Whatever route you take,have an arsenal of content ready. If you wanted someting more concrete and tailored for your goals, I would be happy to have a "pick my brain" session with you. No strings attached. I just love this stuff. And- to prove it...My letter "B" went out on my keyboard. So, I have to copy and paste every "b"in this post. Online Business Rocks!!!
Some very good ideas. I think one of the keys is to analyze the administrative load required by any online method versus the payback. Especially important when starting out.
Hi NewLookTeam,1 of 1 people found this helpful
Your website needs more backlinks if you want a presence in the search engines.
a blog for your website. I'd suggest WordPress because it is the most
search friendly right out of the box. Using Google Keyword Tool do a
keyword suggestion search to find popular and relevant keywords. Create quality blog posts using keywords with high search volumes.
Submit your blog to select feed/blog directories, ping your blog from
PingOMatic.com and others, and create social bookmarks to your
content. continue with a wash, rinse, and repeat ---- you'll be on
1 of 1 people found this helpful
Write some press release for your sites. And it is also a good way to get more valuable backlinks.
Followings are pr sites I found from other sites.
1.http://www.betanews.com 7 Yes
2 http://www.directionsmag.com/ 7 Yes * Register
3 http://www.prleap.com/ 6 Yes * Register
4 http://news.thomasnet.com/ 6 Yes
5 http://www.nanotech-now.com/ 6 Yes
6 http://www.npr.org/ 6 Yes
7 http://www.prlog.org/ 6 Yes * Register
8 http://www.bizeurope.com/ 6 Yes
9 http://www.free-press-release.com/ 5 Yes
10 http://www.clickpress.com/ 5 Yes * Register
11 http://www.downloadjunction.com/ 5 Yes
12 http://www.newswiretoday.com/ 5 Yes * Register
13 http://www.openpr.com/ 5 Yes
14 http://www.pressbox.co.uk/ 5 Yes
15 http://www.filecluster.com/ 5 Yes
16 https://secure.digitalmediaonlineinc.com/ 5 Yes * Register
17 http://www.sbwire.com/ 5 Yes * Register
18 http://www.1888pressrelease.com/ 5 Yes * Register
19 http://www.afreego.com/ 5 Yes
20 http://www.sanepr.com/ 4 Yes * Register
21 http://www.theopenpress.com/ 4 Yes * Register
22 http://www.free-press-release-center.info/ 4 Yes * Register
23 http://www.prfree.com/ 4 Yes * Register
24 http://www.ukprwire.com/ 4 Yes * Register
25 http://www.pressreleasespider.com/ 4 Yes
26 http://pressabout.com/ 4 Yes * Register
27 http://www.pr-inside.com/ 4 Yes * Register
28 http://www.itbsoftware.com/ 4 Yes
29 http://www.pressmethod.com/ 4 Yes * Register
30 http://www.itbinternet.com/ 4 Yes
31 http://www.newsblaster.com/ 4 Yes
32 http://www.24-7pressrelease.com/ 4 Yes * Register
33 http://www.freepressreleases.co.uk/ 4 Yes * Register
34 http://freepressindex.com/ 3 Yes
35 http://pr-gb.com/ 3 Yes * Register
36 http://www.nationalhomelandsecurityknowledgebase.com/ 3 Yes
37 http://www.prcompass.com/ 3 Yes * Register
38 http://www.pressexposure.com/ 3 Yes * Register
39 http://www.i-newswire.com/ 3 Yes
40 http://www.cgidir.com/ 3 Yes * Register
41 http://www.mediasyndicate.com/ 3 Yes * Register
42 http://www.techprspider.com/ 3 Yes
43 http://prmac.com/ 3 Yes * Register
44 http://www.publicitywires.com/ 3 Yes * Register
45 http://www.seenation.com/ 3 Yes * Register
46 http://news.eboomwebsolutions.com/ 2 Yes * Register
47 http://www.afly.com/ 2 Yes * Register
48 http://emeapr.com/ 2 Yes * Register
49 http://www.prwindow.com/ 2 Yes * Register
50 http://www.pressreleasecirculation.com/ 2 Yes
Just be patient.
WOW, thankyou to all who have replied, there is a plethor of information here, and I may contact come of you regarding some of my web marketing needs,
FYI - my website and alot of the sites i develop are mostly based on the "Workpress" engine... In my sites instance I have simply disabled the blogging capabilty, but I take heed and will enable the blog feature again and get active in that forum on my site....
Thank you on and all for your great feedback,
Owner - www.newlookwebsites.com