Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 11, 2009 10:15 AM by josephfreeman

Web Development Programs

aburnette81 Newbie
      What do you use? What are the best programs out there to develop and build a website? I currently use Dreamweaver to develop and Photoshop to design. Just seeing the route everyone else takes....

Aaron
        • Re: Web Development Programs
          keysongs71 Newbie

Hi Aaron,

Many webpreneurs are using blog ased sites (Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, etc...) because of their ease of content management and SEO. I used a Wordpress Theme and customized it using Photoshop/Dreamweaver. Depending on your coding, programming and design skills, in addition to what you are trying to accomplish with your site will determine which you choose. I am a huge fan of predesigned themes for Do-it-yourselfers like me! DIY Themes, WP-Remix and StudioPress are some of my favorite for Wordpress. Entheosweb.com is another great site for themes. I hope this helps!preneurs are using blog ased sites (Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, etc...) because of their ease of content management and SEO. I used a Wordpress Theme and customized it using Photoshop/Dreamweaver. Depending on your coding, programming and design skills, in addition to what you are trying to accomplish with your site will determine which you choose. I am a huge fan of predesigned themes for Do-it-yourselfers like me! DIY Themes, WP-Remix and StudioPress are some of my favorite for Wordpress. Entheosweb.com is another great site for themes. I hope this helps!
          • Re: Web Development Programs
            josephfreeman Wayfarer
            Make a google search with "the best site editor" or coms or builder. Who is on the top of the search, having his own website mantained by his own cms - will certainly worth trying.