Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 7, 2009 1:20 PM by gacon60004

Starting an Import/Export Business

Golden_Flo Newbie
      Hello
      I´m a German Living in the US now for 1 year and i´m thinking about the Idea to start an Export/IMPORT Business. at this moment im using only Ebay and mouth to mouth to do a little bit on the side but i iknow about the love of some american food products/sports apearel or other things in Germany so thats where my idea is comming from, and of course some missing things here from Germany.
      my question where can i look to find good Information about these Businesses taxes, etc. and all i need to know
      thank you guys
        • Re: Starting an Import/Export Business
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Starting an Import/Export Business

If I was planning on starting a business and needed more info, I would contact SCORE
          <!--Session data-->
          • Re: Starting an Import/Export Business
            gacon60004 Newbie
            Starting a sm biz..overseas is not as simple as you'd think..there's a host of parameters that are tatamount to set ups. Alot more than anyone can imagine..best bet is go head in the direction of
            a consultant that may help you begin your process(s)...for example..are you considering Retail., Wholesale, construction, Medical..Food Service..et al....and within those domains, are a number of
            prerequsites that are primary before you even begin to embark on setting up a marketing/sales network

One of the Best orgs..that gives free information..is R. Erwin Ross, LLC...contact is Barry Dearborn
            reached via email. gacon60004@yahoo.com....The firm provides Sr Counseling to SCORE on a
            volunteer basis..and does not charge for your initial queries.