Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 6, 2009 4:52 PM by LUCKIEST

What would your story be?

Wayfarer
      I am sitting here, a beautiful sunny day in the Pacific Northwest, at my computer. I can't seem to keep my focus on the tasks at hand. There are so many other things that I would like to be doing today. Now there are many things that I know I should get done. Normal things around the house, get my business licenses updated, start figuring timecards for payroll, do some price checking, ship a few products, develop some new sales ideas etc. etc.

So that brings me to now. I know that there are many of you out there who have your own businesses or work in the corporate world and if you could, right now, log off and get away, what would your story be? What is your passion? I know that I have a minimum of 10 or 15 things that I would like to do. A few places that I would like to go, events to take in and goals to reach.

Maybe you already have done it. If so, share.

I look forward to reading your stories!
        • Re: What would your story be?
          LUCKIEST Guide
          What would your story be?? On the East Coast N Y

Yes life is beautiful and exciting when one is self employed. My passion is tennis. Want to play tennis first thing in the morning. O K. Shower and then visit clients. Want to play tennis at 4 P M. O K

Family First, Tennis next and then off to work. Somehow most of the items on my list get done.

Life is good, LUCKIEST
          <!--Session data-->