Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 2, 2009 1:46 PM by pkeetch

Telephone Marketing Opinions

lauren23 Newbie
      Not sure if this is the right place to post? We're trying new telephone call in marketing program for a kitchen and bathroom fixture supply company. It's toll free at 1-888-762-4404. Appreciate any feedback on customer experience? Thanks, Lauren
        • Re: Telephone Marketing Opinions
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Telephone Marketing Opinions, Welcome Lauren

Who are you?? Where are you?? How long has the company been in business??

What do you expect from this "call in marketing program"??

Have you developed a marketing plan?? Good luck, LUCKIEST
          <!--Session data-->
          <!--Session data-->
          • Re: Telephone Marketing Opinions
            pkeetch Newbie
            Hello Lauren,

I just called your toll free line and have some questions and some feedback.

First, the feedback. The digital/computer voice is very impersonal and unwelcoming. If there is any way you record a real person, I think you'll have much better results.

Also, there was no information - just two options: calling to place an order or calling about an order already placed. To me this is not a call-in marketing program, but a call in sales program.

Now for the questions.

Who is your target audience - retailers or end-users? How are you identifying prospects to target with your marketing campaign? What media (internet, direct mail, advertising, etc) are you using to convey the message and benefits of your company?

The combination of message, media and market are the cornerstone of any successful marketing campaign. You've got to speak to the right people, using the right words in the right location to get a positive result from your marketing efforts.

I hope this feedback/info is useful. Best of luck with a successful campaign!

- Paul