Post a new topic
    0 Replies Latest reply on Sep 30, 2009 4:00 PM by carbroker

    Does your car or truck say you mean business?

    carbroker Newbie

      Need a new or slightly used exotic or domestic car or suv,got cash but no cdt,
      I will put you in a BWM, BENZ, CADILLAC, BENTLEY, RANGE ROVER, ASTON MARTIN, ROLLS ROYCE, FORD, GM, CHRYSLER, HONDA, ACURA, LEXUS,INFINITY or any vehicle for your business or personal needs all you need is valid Drivers license and down pmt. Sub lease and Sub purchase vehicles are available.


      If you're in a Lease or Purchase and need to get out of the payments for any reason. I can assist you with vehicle placementto avoid reposession. The vehicles interior and exterior must be in excellent condition please call 1-313-282-7588 for more information ask for Dorian and leave your name number and type of vehicle year model and years left on purchase or lease.
      Mr. Dorian Young