Post a new topic
    5 Replies Latest reply on Nov 5, 2009 7:04 PM by WasteBroker

New  home based roll off rental and cleanout services!

WasteBroker Newbie

My name is Dorian Young I have over 15 years experience in Waste management as a consultant. I design home based Waste broker companies which allow familys to create additional income for themselves by offering 10-40 yard rolloff container rental services and biding on clean out and recycling projects nation wide. As Waste brokers we operate as the independent sales support arm for Waste management roll off container companies, Republic Waste Systems Allied Waste systems ect, We seek commercial contractors and residential customers in need of roll off container services and make the sale. Brokers profit on each container rented and cleanup bids. It's simple to operate and very efficient all you need is a phone and computer.I will provide you with all the documentation training and customer lead sources needed to run your business. My goal is to create additional income and jobs using a resource that never ends Waste. Our Waste is our treasure. Let's keep our communities clean by going green from home! Allow me to set up your new home based Waste Broker operation for you today start earning additional income today. Mr. Dorian Young Owner/Waste Broker Consultant 1-313-282-7588 wastebrokerconsultant@gmail.com
        • Re: New  home based roll off rental and cleanout services!
          LUCKIEST Guide
          New home based roll off rental and cleanout services

Great idea Dorian. Will give you a call tomorrow
          <!--Session data-->
              WasteBroker Newbie
              Hello Luckiest Please excuse my late response I have been really working hear lately, if I missed your call, please feel free to contact me any time leave a message and I will return your call as soon as possible. Things have really taken off fast since Republic Services acquired Allied Waste industries we've got Nationwide Delivery capabilities. We have begun our expansion into the home based market and things could not be better! Our market is wide open We are all very excited here at Waste Broker Consultants we are the very first Waste mgt company to enter the home based business arena. The response has been unbelievable, these families are really moving containers and since We launched the referral program It's been wild! havent really been able to slow down for to long lol, take a look at the Website it also has links to our Twitter and Facebook pages and give me a ring we can definite network.
              Dorian Carey Young

Waste Broker Consultants Networking, expanding and sharing the Wealth
              neednewbiz1 Newbie
              Wow this is a really great business! Dorian thank you for being professional and patient with me, lol
              I never thought that i would be in Waste management but you have made it so easy im moving containers left and right and telling every one I can about it I'm get most of my business by standing right outside of the local Home Depot and I'm doing great that again Marcus. Oh and I have gotten two clean out bids just this week!
                  WasteBroker Newbie
                  Hello Marcus I knew you get the hang of it Was I right about the Depot or what? lol all the contractors in the area go in and out of them all day long! it sounds like your having fun out there in the sunshine State keep up the good new oh and please remember to visit the Facebook site for live updates I just posted the topic explaining how using our credit platform will ehance your busiess and develop your credit heres the link I do believe I gave it to you but just to make sure http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=171150156366&v=info there is a direct link on the info page that will take you to the website incase you didnt receive my email. I'm glad that you are doing well my friend I'm always here if you need me and thank you for the post, also if I can be of assistance with your biding you can always send me a picture of the project with your cell phone and I will help you estimate your bid qoute. I'm doing well in Michigan also every one trying to get done with the summer projects I'm moving quite a few containers up here the thing you can always count on is our business never depreciates or slows down there will always be a need for Waste disposal its a really smart business to get involved with I'm glad that you called me was i right about a differerent lavel of income or what lol.
                  Dorian

Waste Broker Consultants expanding, networking and sharing the wealth.
                    WasteBroker Newbie
                    Hello, Mr. Jones I hear your rockin and rolling out there! I talked to Michelle today she said that you had ordered several containers alreadyfor customers this week! thats fantastic! 7 containers and two clean out bids In your first two weeks, I told you that this business works by itself almost right? it's to easy right, I just spoke with your two new guys this morning and Karen she's coming on board tomorrow is she your Niece? She's going to do very well. Women do great in this business,she will get first choices when it comes to major Bids. If you need any assistance with your bidding send me a picture of the project with your cell phone and I will help you price it! call me any time thanks for the post and keep up the good work!