Post a new topic
    6 Replies Latest reply on Sep 2, 2010 8:28 PM by fellinmylap

KachingKaching Anybody Know about this?

markhill Newbie
      I was told it could be like another Amazon but with a discount
      shopping mall online and a straight line(mlm) compensation plan. If you have any experiences with this site please
      let me know what you think about it.

thank you
        • Re: KachingKaching Anybody Know about this?
          lbloyalty08 Newbie
          this is an excellent opportunity as far as i have seen, it is network marketing but i have been involved for only two weeks and i have already my first check. you get paid weekly which is great. They have excellent continuous training almost everyday so you are never by yourself on how to run the business. you get paid by getting others involved and for sales from you website. i can say from experience that i have not found anything yet on the website cheaper anywhere else. definately something to look at. they really pay!!!

www.kachingkaching/bowsers.com
            SheriJohnson Newbie
            I see these posts are are a little old. I bought a store license in June, 2010 and received a commission check two weeks later and have gotten one ever since. It's simple. You can get a free store and save money or buy a store license, give stores away or sell licenses. Everyone wants to save money! Many people are looking to make money. If someone gets a free store, they see the value and eventually become an owner, no pressure, just common sense.

KACHING KACHING is a public company. As incentive during the 2nd phase of this launch, the company is giving stock options for license owners on top of regular bonuses! Check the stock value for yourself. (KCKC) Try a free store here: www.mykachingkaching.com/learnmore Click on get started. Get a free store or join our team. There is no hype. It really is so simple.

KACHING KACHING, Inc. is the very first retail chain of online stores serving consumers on the Internet. It licenses co-branded proprietary online storefronts that can be operated by Independent Store Owners full or part- time with exponential viral growth. Each online storefront will offer millions of items and thousands of name brand products to sell at everyday low prices. Powered by superior customer service and driven by value, KACHING KACHING, Inc. provides every Independent Store Owner with the best opportunity for financial success. For more information, visit www.mykachingkaching.com/learnmore

The stores haven't even officially launched yet! This is the time to change your life. I see these posts are old. It's the talI bought a store license and received a commission check two weeks later and have gotten one ever since. It's simple. You can get a free store and save money or buy a store license, give stores away or sell licenses. Everyone wants to save money! Many people are looking to make money. If someone gets a free store, they see the value and eventually become an owner, no pressure, just common sense.

KACHING KACHING is a public company. As incentive during the 2nd phase of this launch, the company is giving stock options for license owners on top of regular bonuses! Check the stock value for yourself. (KCKC) Try a free store here: www.mykachingkaching.com/learnmore Click on get started. Get a free store or join our team. There is no hype. It really is so simple.
                fellinmylap Newbie
                Hi Sheri: I am quite new to this whole thing. By this I mean, getting into a business and also writing/posting my info. I'm not sure if you read my reply the M. Hill but I did write, I believe, a pretty good article about it KaChingKaChing. Hopefully you did read it. I don't even know how to find the article I wrote but I do know that it appeared right under Yahoo with 3 of my sentences on it and my store name. I was so excited, and believe me, at 73, that's a lot of excitement. In fact when I saw that I just froze here at the computer and my husband wanted to know what was going on with me. Make any sense. To me - yes. To you - maybe not.
                I don't understand what you mean by "it hasn't launched yet". I was at the Director's Training in Henderson for the weekend that they did "launch" - Saturday Augus 14, 2010. Were you there?
                I personallly agree with you that this is a great opportunity for anyone and everyone. My store is
                kachingkchingstore.com/itsoez. I too am offering as many FREE STORES as is everyone else. The FREE STORE offers an opportunity to try something new and see if "the shoe fits". I don't believe this is for everyone to do. If the shoe fits - wear it. If it's an old shoe that is comfortable - keep it. If it's a new shoe that doesn't fit - get rid of it.
                I believe that this opportunity came just in time to save a lot of people. How? Well, there are so many unemployed out there and a few extra bucks sure would come in handy for them to take care of bills, possibly even having a good meal. And it costs them nothing - zero! A Free Store - imagine that.
                Again, there are those that are about to retire and feel they need that little extra to make life a little easier. Possibly to help pay medical bills, even go on a vacation that they never had the time to do. Just to ease their minds a little.
                Let's go to the college crowd. They need time to study, money to buy clothes, food, maybe enjoy some freedom. Now they can take advantage of this Free Store Opportunity. You can make this go as far as you want it to go. It's all up to you.
                My belief is that we are seeing something new, something different, something revolutionary.
                My friend in kachingkaching, I trust that you have realized that - the future is Now!
                Let's keep in touch.
                FREE STORES to all who need or want to try something new. Give my store a look over. Drop me a line and tell me what you lke/don't like/would like to see there on my store. I like to hear from people because that is the only way we can all help each other. I promise to get back to you - honestly I will. Take care everyone and have a safe day. Marion Landi (fellinmylap) Store: kachingkachingstore.com/itsoez
                email : mclandi@comcast.net Try 888-818-7961 if you wish.......
                Tori Adventurer

OK guys, we're getting a bit "spammy" with the Kaching thing. It is in danger of being locked.

To the SBOC readers- remember that there are many multi-level marketing (MLM) opportunities on the internet. Typically with an MLM opportunity- some people make money and many do not. Often money is made not only on the products sold, but by the number of new recruits into the program.

Please take these posts with a "grain of salt". Often posts are created by someone simply looking to drive traffic to their own website, to recruit you into their MLM.

Kaching Kaching may be a good opportunity. Just be sure to perform your due diligence and research so you can decide if it is right for you.

Tori
                Community Moderator
                    fellinmylap Newbie
                    Hi Tori: I believe you hit the nail on the head. I have never done anyhing like this in my life. Neither any kind of opportunity that we are speaking about nor doing some chatting with people about it. That is why I stated that it was not for everyone. If you wish to try, as I am doing, then try it. It costs nothing so you really have nothing to lose. Possibly something to gain. Now if you don't believe in whatever it is you are going to talk about then you should not be out there trying to influence others.

My hat is off to you. You stated a true fact. In my first article I wrote facts and where people could find out about the CEO. I wrote about a 20 year old that was in the news and who has a huge amount of computer followers. I believe that you might have misinterpreted my reply. I was trying to make contact with someone who wrote about KaChingKaChing and perhaps make some sort of online business friendship, if that makes any sense to you. Yes I did put my store name up but I thought that that was what we were supposed to do.
                    Yes, I do believe that I should keep in contact with anyone who is inquisitive. It would be rude not to do so. Also, I am most sincere when I ask for opinions. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and good or bad, I appreciate their honesty. You can stare at somehing your entire life andt think you know all about it. Yet it only takes one person to point something out to you, and suddenly you see that something in a totally different light.

Thanks for taking your time to respond. I don't know what you mean by "locked". Hopefully I didn't break any rules. Have yourself a safe day.......... I remain,

(fellinmylap) Marion Landi