Post a new topic
    0 Replies Latest reply on Sep 24, 2009 1:15 PM by TCooley

Do you own a  Business in Northeast Ohio?

TCooley Newbie
      If so, you may qualify to join the I Buy NEO (Northeast Ohio) Community Card program.

The I Buy NEO program is funded by COSE (Council of Smaller Enterprises) and is dedicated to educating residents of Northeast Ohio on the importance of buying from local, independently owned businesses and the local economic impact it has on our region.

Accept the Community Card

What is the I Buy NEO Community Card?

The I Buy NEO Community Card is a loyalty card that offers unique incentives for shoppers and merchants alike. The card gives consumers access to rebates offered by participating businesses, thereby driving traffic to locally owned businesses. Consumers purchase I Buy NEO Community Cards for a nominal fee through local non-profit organizations, community events and selected resellers of the program.

What is the cost to merchants?

There is no monthly fee to participate.

All marketing support materials, such as access to web site, advertising, window cling and poster, are provided by I Buy NEO, free of charge. Merchants have no related operational expenses or transaction costs.

With over 13,000 local business listings to choose from, I Buy NEO helps consumers find locally owned businesses that meet their shopping and service needs. This resource empowers residents to make conscious purchasing decisions with the knowledge that minor changes in their spending habits can make a major impact on the region.

For more information on enrolling your business, contact Tracey Cooley @ 216-702-9288