Post a new topic
    15 Replies Latest reply on Dec 23, 2008 10:12 PM by Maddeb

Loans

TitleCompany Newbie
      My Title Company is licensed in the State of Florida and I can help with fees, the Market is tight right now making us very competitive with fees, so if your property is in Florida I can definitely help!

Remeber as the buyer (Consumer) you have the Choice as to which Title Comapny you close with!

Good Luck!
        • Re: Loans
          CorpCons08 Ranger
          Provide contact details and I will put you on my list of contacts in Florida.

CorpCons08
              TitleCompany Newbie
              CorpCons08 thank you for your interest.

My contact info is listed under my profile. Do you do any mortgage business?
                  CorpCons08 Ranger
                  I work with Commercial Mortgages only, being a Business Consultant.
                  Residential Mortgages are referred to my network of Mortgage Representatives.

Regards,
                  CorpCons08
                      TitleCompany Newbie

CorpCon08,

Thank you for the response, I guess I'm a little touchy when it comes to my business, it's almost like my first born.... (LOL).

Anyway, no hard feelings towards Lighthouse, just wanted to make sure my name is clear.

Regards,

Miriam
                          CorpCons08 Ranger
                          Miriam,

I can assure you that individuals such as LUCKIEST, Lighthouse24, NatOnline, Ed O'Gee, BDS, and I all understand how passionate business owners can be about their businesses. We all feel the same way about ours. Most of us have given our hearts and souls to our businesses. Your name is clear and we welcome you as a contributor to this board. Thank you very much for providing an opportunity to all of us.

Warmest regards,

CorpCons08
                    LUCKIEST Guide
                    Sounds good. Your company has been in business for many years.
                    Good to know, LUCKIEST
                      Lighthouse24 Ranger
                      Is this the same Mutual Trust that was all over the news last year for mortgage "rescue" scams, or just an unfortunate name similarity?
                          LUCKIEST Guide
                          Lighthouse, You really know how to ask the IMPORTANT questions.
                          LUCKIEST
                            TitleCompany Newbie

Thanks for the question, although it was not presented in the most tactful manner. To answer your question, No, my company was not the one you were referring to. I'm sure it was a similar name. There are many companies out there with similar names, but if you are still doubtful, just check us out in the Better Business Bureau. Not to mention the number of years I've been in business speaks for itself.

Miriam Gilmore
                                CorpCons08 Ranger
                                Miriam,

I have known Lighthouse24 for awhile now and I am pretty sure he wasn't meaning it to be nasty. He is just one of the members of the group that likes to make sure our users are protected. We would never insult any members on this forum. We appreciate your answer and welcome all users to use you in their networking in the future.

Best regards,
                                CorpCons08
                                  Lighthouse24 Ranger

Ms. Gilmore:

I asked the question that any community member had to be thinking if he or she watches TV, reads the paper, or does publication searches (Headline: "State Officials Shut Down Mutual Trust Mortgage ‘Rescue' Scam"). The "or" in my question clearly allowed for the possibility that the circumstances were, as I said, "an unfortunate name similarity."

Please understand that, in general, when someone joins the board and immediately begins pushing hard to sell something (rather than offering his/her knowledge and expertise to other members), there's reason to be suspicious. It's typically someone with questionable ethics who is here to "take" rather than "give." The community guidelines state "unsolicited advertising adds distracting clutter to the forums. Please respect the community's mission by not using it as a marketing channel." In three weeks you have made three posts that are essentially advertisements. Most members recognize that if all 5,000 business owners in this community did that, the forum would become useless as a source of information and advice.

Even in light of that, I did not simply assume you were "someone bad." I solicited more information from you and opened the door for you to talk about your firm. It was not my intent to be tactless.

I appreciate your response and the clarification provided.
                                    Maddeb Adventurer
                                    Mariam,
                                    I havent known Lighthouse as CorpoateCons has... but I've been here reading through many of the forum topics for a while, and Lighthouse is always there to be of assistance. Just a wierd coincedence about the company names.