Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 3, 2007 10:20 AM by Lighthouse24

Selling Subscriptions

slavaret Adventurer
      I sell investing / stock trading data to active traders on a subscription basis:

I have a growing list of "warm" prospects - people who have requested information, used free trials, etc. but are not regular subscribers. In addition, I run a free stock picking message board with over 1500 active members:

I am looking for fresh ideas to run a sales campaign based on the current product lineup. What has worked for you (2 for 1 specials, referrals, etc.)?
        • Re: Selling Subscriptions
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Tell us more. How long have you been selling investing / stock trading data to active traders on a
          subscription basis??. What do you mean by subscription basis??
          How often do you talk to your growing list of "warm" prospects. Are these warm prospects buying and
          making money on your recommendations??
          Have you developed a Business and Marketing Plan??
          Referrals always works. Good luck, LUCKIEST
          • Re: Selling Subscriptions
            Lighthouse24 Ranger

I know this is "old school," but your ideal recipients are already on targeted lists that have very reliable mailing addresses. I'd buy a sorted mailing list and send postcards with an eye-catching design a brief message like "One Week Free! Try my Weekly Zoomer, Weekly Watchlist, and Sunday Night Special" and a web page about this special offer. Hope this helps.