Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 16, 2009 5:38 AM by MR.OVERTIME

Help on how to start my business, and how to get grants

focus202 Newbie
      Hello, I recently started my own retail business, mainly it focuses on car audio. I have the business license, dba name, ecommerce website,but no storefront. My problem is that I have no money to start it to its full potential. I mainly chose this field because me and my business partner are always ask about what we have inside our cars and people are always trying to buy our sound systems, so we decided to run a business selling car audio. We would like a store front but can't afford one, and would like to know where to begin. Our credit isn't perfect so we dont think we will have a chance at a loan. We have accounts set up with 6 vendors that accepted our applications so that we can buy product from them to get our business furnished. But we can't afford to by in bulk, only one item at a time and that will take forever, we will never get off the ground like that. We need help, any suggestions. How to get money, get a storefront, how to manage succesfully being in this type of industry, anything will help. Thankyou