Post a new topic
    4 Replies Latest reply on Oct 30, 2009 2:23 AM by goodfelas

Lacrosse Store

Laxology7 Newbie
      Hello everyone,

I am looking into starting a lacrosse store in my area due to the fact that there are none here. I am posting this forum to get everyones advice because I dont really know how to go about this, I have a business partner and we dont really know to get major manufacturers attention. If you could reply to this post about how to go about this it would be greatly appreciated.

Jeremy
        • Re: Lacrosse Store
          RedTieMedia Adventurer
          Good Afternoon Laxology7,

First thing you should do is contact the major manufacturers to see what they would be willing to do if you are going to be selling their products in your store. Second thing would be to find a good location that is not hard to find. Third thing to do would be to either create a website for your business or hire a professional to design a website for you ((www.redtiemedia.net)).

Most manufacturers will provide a big discount since you are going to be selling the products they offer. Its hard to get noticed unless you make a big splash.
            LUCKIEST Guide
            Lacrosse Store, Welcome

Who are you?? Go to Members page and share some info.

If I was planning on opening a Lacrosse Store, I would do the following

Get a business name
            Develop a Business Plan
            Contact SCORE. SCORE is FREE
            <!--Session data-->
              webneeds Adventurer

After you have all the details of what LUCKIEST have mentioned here. You need a website to promote your store for your online customers.
              we are specialized in Sports websites and can help you in setting up an simple informational website and you can enhance anytime for ecommerce
              store . We can help you in getting traffic via search engine optimization. Contact us for details.
                goodfelas Wayfarer
                plan as much you can before starting your venture, all keep cash reserve allways

http://www.rushfiling.com/