Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 15, 2009 11:39 AM by Ike_69

Do you have your own clothing line?

LornaB Newbie
      Hi, nice to meet you. We are an international buying house providing impartial free advice on sourcing all types of apparel garments. Our head office is in Europe and production team is in Asia. We are able to secure the most competitive prices if you ever need to get samples and quotes for producing your designs. Most of our buyers, many of which are renowned brands are interested in Bangladesh manufacturing. The most challenging thing for most buyers is how to ensure that quality and ethical standards are being met. We thoroughly assess our factories, including sampling quality and monitoring the complete production process through to delivery in order to protect the reputation of your brand. Contact me lorna@uni-garms.com and I'll explain more in detail. We are always looking out for new design labels so do stay in touch. www.uni-garms.com

Please feel free to leave your comments and requests.
        • Re: Do you have your own clothing line?
          Ike_69 Newbie
          Hello Lorna, Its Inaam from fashionindustry.net hey I've been trying to email you from my verizon account as we were doing but now all of my emails to you have been coming back...its not excepting my emails. I contact verizon and they told me that I may have been accidently disconnected somehow. I cannot email you, what can we do about this? Verizon did a view on my email and didnt find anything wrong with my email fixures, what can we do?

Inaam
          sinaam@verizon.net
          1-412-621-1858