Post a new topic
    0 Replies Latest reply on Sep 9, 2009 6:37 PM by VDUB101

Investment Opportunity

VDUB101 Newbie

My name is Vernon Warren; I am the founder of Level Four Fashions a Men's retail store located in Portland Oregon. I want to share an investment opportunity you may find interest in. Level Four caters to a vastly under served urban male professional who values a positive self-image - from the office to the evening leisure activities.

What makes our concept unique? We offer the right mix of products that are in high demand in our market, priced right to appeal to our customers paired with the right location and messaging that speaks to our customer provides a powerful recipe for success.

I am seeking $250K for start-up and operating capital for a full launch of Level Four Fashions. The funding has been estimated concluding extensive market research and a highly successful 6mo. pilot where we validate our business model and tested the market, resulting in complete business plan that I have vetted with various market analysts.

As I am very passionate about my vision and the market opportunity I would enjoy the opportunity to share the business plan with you as you find interest.