Post a new topic
    5 Replies Latest reply on Sep 12, 2009 11:39 AM by charityjvw

Small Vending Business Route for Sale

charityjvw Wayfarer
      Looking for someone to buy excellent business bulk candy route for sale. It is located in Blair County and only has to be serviced 4 times a month. Has been in same locations for six years, excellent security, currently bringing in about $5,000 a year, but room for expansion and seller has extra equipment Need cash for son's tuition who will be attending theater school in New York, City. Only serious inquiries should reply or good suggestions are welcome.
        • Re: Small Vending Business Route for Sale
          Wayfarer

To whom it may concern , i would like to find out more about this,for instance what exactly are you asking for this route & how much equiptment do you have and how many stops ?how much does it cost to mantain these equiptment& product that goes in to them?will you continue run this route if there is a purcheser
              charityjvw Wayfarer
              To packers;

This route has only 14 stops and they are located in Altoona, Holidaysburg,Duncansville, and there is only one site in Martinsburg. Currently this route brings in close to $600.00 a month. When my husband and I did the figures we counted on 50% for product cost, but that all depends on the purchaser's ability to expand the route or keep more inventory on hand. It can be done 4 times a month and also some of the sites could be serviced on a weekend. To give you more of an opportunity we advertised it in length on the site, vendingconnections.com and you can see routes for sale under PA. Maintenance is minimal and you can use parts from older machines. Once we sell this route we would no longer be servicing in the area. You can also communicate with us at djwright2@myway.com
                charityjvw Wayfarer
                to packers; If this venture still interests you, please contact me ASAP. We've been getting alot of serious inquiries but these interested people want to buy the equipment and not service the route. Use my e-mail djwright2@myway.com
                    Wayfarer
                    To Charityjvw i have not made my mind up as yet therefore if there is some one that is intrested please feel free to disburst of your items if you so desire at this time,i will E-MAIL you as you requested if you still have these items and we can come to some reasonable agreement then we can go from there ,i wanted whoever have been severcing these equiptment for the past six years to continue diong this,the business is more likely to keep there agreement or contract with you because they are already familear with you and your work,as opposed to someone new ,that is why i asked the question,