Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 3, 2009 7:29 AM by LUCKIEST

Boost your business - do you know how to advertise smarter?

usawprinting Newbie
      Some of my clients don't know this but you can save money by sharing advertising. It can go from spliting the cost of business cards, flyers, postcards and more. This is how it works, ask someone who you know well and has a business to team up to make double sided business cards or other type of printed adveristing and split the cost of them. One thing that you need to do, DISTRIBUTE YOUR PRINTED ADVERTISING!

I actually implemented this when I started my printing business, I was offering clients a 50% discount to print my special offer on the back of their flyer, postcard or business card. At first I thought I shot my self on the foot, because no one called, but after a few weeks I had people calling me from nearby cities about 50 miles away from Phoenix AZ. I worked for me, I am sure it will work for you.

Here is a special offer that no one should skip on:

1000 business cards full color 2 sides UV Coated
      1000 Postcards full color 2 sides 4 x 6 UV Coated
      1000 Flyers full color 2 sides 8.5 x 11 Glossy Finish

Full business package for only $229 (Printing only)

Please checkout our high quality printing before you send your job to print with our competitors... you will save BIG Money with us.
      We accept most types of files (PDF, PSD, MS Publisher, CorelDraw, MS Word, AI, InDesign, JPG and many more)

Come and visit us at:
      3101 W. Thomas Rd. Suite 101
      Phoenix, AZ 85017
      (Southwest Corner of 31st Ave & Thomas Rd)
      602 357-5934

Also Follow Us on Twitter for Daily Specials: http://twitter.com/USAWP_Phx_AZ