Post a new topic
    0 Replies Latest reply on Sep 2, 2009 10:42 PM by dave123

    How canIget right to issue J1 visato foreignexchange student

    dave123 Newbie
      Hello everyone.I would like to open agency that can sponsor foreign exchange students to work in USA during summer months.For that I need to sponsor them with J1 exchange visa.What US organization can accreditite me and give a right to issue these type of visa.Thank you very much.