Post a new topic
    15 Replies Latest reply on Sep 11, 2009 2:40 PM by MACoulter

Who wants to be a Millionaire?

MACoulter Wayfarer
      Melissa A Coulter is now forming her Leadership team. Secure a Founding Member position NOW!

The Hager Marketing Group, a team of the most proven Leaders in the industry, chooses to let their results speak for themselves. HMG is responsible for building organizations of more than 400,000 with sales of over a Billion Dollars while creating 10 Millionaires along with dozens and dozens of six figure income earners. Members of this Team have authored and been featured in multiple Magazines, Best-Selling Books, Videos, Audios and even a Feature Length Movie. These Millionaires, 6 Figure Earners and other Top Income Earners are committed to this Team and its vision and are determined to develop 100 millionaires as they move forward."

Brad Hager and his wife Marcia have 37 years combined experience and have earned over $20 million in the network marketing industry. They have trained and helped 10 people become millionaires and/or multi millionaires, and collectively built downline organizations of over 350,000 people with sales over a billion dollars. Brad's forte is mentoring and equipping leaders to not only build large organizations but to also amass teams that perform at high levels and create vast incomes.

A former pool cleaner living in an 800 square foot apartment, Steven started his first of many businesses at age 26. By age 29, he had reached the pinnacle of financial achievement, having developed a multi-million dollar network marketing business of 70,000+ distributors and personally earning a whopping $100,000 per month.

"The forte of the Hager Marketing Group (HMG) is Coaching, Mentoring and Equipping those to not only become Leaders but to build large organizations, developing Teams that perform at high levels, creating vast incomes and just as importantly, growing people."

And now...

After 8 years and 20 Million Dollars earned, The HMG Dream Team has made a move and combined with Billionaire Bill Farley!

That's right! The Hager Marketing Group is starting a New Venture and you have the opportunity to be involved on the front end from the very beginning. These leaders are not making this move to merely duplicate or replace previous incomes. Maintaining the status quo is no longer good enough. Their goal is to far exceed their previous income levels and take thousands of people with them.

This is your opportunity to join forces with one of the most proven Leadership Teams in the industry and become a Hager Marketing Group Founding Member

And membership has its privileges!

By becoming a Founding Member you can:

• Literally "Cut in Line" and go straight to the top
      • Position yourself in front of Hundreds of Thousands
      • Begin intimately working with these proven Leaders ensuring your success
      • Tap into the infinite wisdom, knowledge and practical application of these Leaders
      • AND... you can put this team to work for you... building your team as they launch!

This is a limited time offer. The floodgates have been opened. Founding Member positions won't last long.

With whom you associate and do business is one of the primary determining factors to success. If you're already a Professional Networker, you understand the value of timing and positioning specifically with regards to a new venture. If you're just getting started in this industry, HMG offers the unique experience of being at the top as well as joining and working alongside a committed team of Leaders that has already proven they can produce results. You can always achieve more within a team environment than on your own. Success is a team sport.

Complete and Comprehensive Information is available at http://prelaunchmercedes.com/ and http://www.zrii.com

May You Be Blessed Today and Always,
      Melissa A Coulter
      954-552-5200
        • Re: Who wants to be a Millionaire?
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Who wants to be a Millionaire?

This is a limited time offer. The floodgates have been opened. Founding Member positions won't last long.

Thanks BUT I will pass, LUCKIEST
          <!--Session data-->
              MACoulter Wayfarer
              Luckiest,

Why would you want to pass on an opportunity to be at the top of a Venture that is truley going to change lives? Are you not feeling like the Lukiest person to have found this opportunity? Join us to give not only yourself a great future but also your generations to come! Think about the residual income that you could give your children and there children and so on! I would love to talk to you, give me a call at: 954-552-5200.

Sincerely,
              Melissa
                moggyman Newbie
                Yes I would like to play this oppurtunity and feel I can be a contributing member.
                I need this kind of money at present Im broke un-employed ans trying to sell Insurance to people I dont know.
                Guide me thru.................morganlal@hotmail.com...............925 768 9211
                    stayinhome Newbie
                    Ok-I'm not a millionaire,comfortable but not a millionaire and I don't believe it is that easy to become one.There is no magic potion.It takes hard work and the passion and desire to be successful along with a never give up attitude.I do think it is possible to do so from home and that you will never become successful working for other people.We need to give back to the little guy and help one another through referrals and support.That is how huge organizations grow.I've seen it happen,
                    Good luck on your search-
                  enliven Newbie
                  count me in
                  1 of 1 people found this helpful
                      MACoulter Wayfarer
                      Hi Enliven, That's what I said, who would want to miss out on being a part of a company with a goal of creating a Billion Dollar business. Expecially since he has done it many time over!! Did you take a look at the video's on the capture page and put your name in? I would love to talk with you! Give me a call: 954-552-5200.

~ Melissa
                          enliven Newbie
                          hello melissa i havent seen any video and i did try to find out some but i am very interested in doing practical work am totaly new to this website and have encountered a home base business for the first time its going to take sometime to go through all the information that is available and if you can guide me that would be helpful

Umer
                          • hello
                            enliven Newbie

hello melissa i havent seen any video and i did try to find out some but i am very interested in doing practical work am totaly new to this website and have encountered a home base business for the first time its going to take sometime to go through all the information that is available and if you can guide me that would be helpful

Umer
                            • hello
                              enliven Newbie
                              hello melissa i did try to contact you but the operator is saying that its not a valid number tell me your email address

enliven
                            stayinhome Newbie
                            why do you need to be a founding member-sounds fishy to me? I am in a marketing home biz with no large investment involved and it doenst matter where or when you get in!!!
                            Watch out!
                                callcenter1 Newbie
                                The key to making major money in this industry is your ability to leverage your time and to get true duplication in your team and downline. 95% of networkers hate to prospect and dont duplicate. We must offer these people a way to speak with qualified leads day in and day out. When you have a professional call center like My Phone Room it is very easy to become a 7 figure earner or a millionaire fast. I have been working from home for 7 years now and I wish MyPhoneRoom was here back then because I would be retired now.

http://www.qualifymyleads.com

Check it out, success to all.

Chris
                                877-776-7503