Post a new topic
    6 Replies Latest reply on Dec 4, 2007 2:44 PM by CorpCons08

REAL ESTATE INVESTING IN TODAYS MARKET

rajiv1 Newbie
      HI My name is Raj Sethi I am a mortgage broker/realestate investor in nashville tn area and i had a great niche for real estate investing for people who don't have the time or the cash to buy and than rent and all the headache. my company provides with the below market price property that is fully remodeled not just paint and carpet, its completely remodeled with updated upto code electric and water roof and foundation. we also help you in financing with best rate with seller concessions and the most important part is we rent and maintain your investment as our with full written* grantee on rent*. yes its not a misprint its a promise from me on your investment.*

thanks for reading and replying to this forum

raj
        • Re: REAL ESTATE INVESTING IN TODAYS MARKET
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Raj, Sounds too good to believe. How long has your company been in business.

Do you have a website?? How do I find out more?? Are you only in the Nashville area??

The headlines in today's New york Times, says that "Lenders Tighten Flow of Credit"

Does that have an impact on you and your company??

LUCKIEST
              rajiv1 Newbie
              hi thanks for your qeustion well it does seem to good to be true but yes i am doing it here in nashville tn area infact our main market is columbia tn. my mortgage business company name is american family financial services. our website is http://www.577loan.com i am mortgage broker and i had partenred with RE investmenst soutions as a financial partner who provides the big M thats money and my company property solutions manges and do all the repairs of the properties. most of our proeprties are in distressed areas where we are cleaning up the neighborhoods and making decent profit. the neighborhood we are in no one wants to go but in my vision those kills 3 birds with one stone. we clean the neighborhood, make adiffrence in people lifes and make good living. we are new in this business but i am in realestate investing since 2001. when i arrived in usa from india someone took me under his wing and gave me part of his vision and i am just passing that to others in hope to make a good living for me others and for MY AMERCIAN DREAM.

I welcome all questions i will answer them truthfully please also visit our site coming soon http://www.RENTORBUYME.COM
              Ed O'Gee Adventurer
              Not that I am skeptical but if your company guarantees renters, why do you need people to buy houses? I just assume you'd gooble up all the houses yourself, rent them to all the "guaranteed" renters you have and cut out the middle man.
                  CorpCons08 Ranger
                  I am not sure if I am being skeptical or am just confused. I go to the website you posted and it is strictly mortgage brokering, with no sign of this investment you are talking about. A second thing is, 577loan.com is listed as a domain for sale. Are you the seller? As Ed said, if this is such a guarantee, why aren't you and any partners taking up the investments and not asking outsiders to?
                      BDS INC Adventurer
                      CorpCons08, Ed

Thanks for the responses, as someone who has been in this business the last 9 years I can tell you there is no way to guarantee renters. The best property management firms will tell you that running at 85 to 90% occupancy is optimal but most private homes will run in the low 80's. I am not saying the service isn't legitimate, but there is no way to guarantee renters, even if they are lower income, section 8, etc.