How Much Should I Pay for Internet Marketing SEO?
The new style of web marketing includes much more than just getting ranked on Google and Yahoo, which are still a very large components of a web marketing strategy. Qualified web leads are necessary to succeed in our technology age.
Our current business clients average about 25-75% of their web traffic from "organic" search engine ranking results depending on where they focus their marketing dollars. "Pay-Per-Click" generates about 35-55% of web visitors and the rest comes from listings or links from other sites linking back to them.
Let's talk about the "WHAT" you are getting for the money you will spend.
There are a number of ways to generate traffic on the Internet. Let's cover the 2 major ones.
1. "Organic" Search Engine Ranking - SEO(Search-Engine-Optimization) - This involves getting your site ranked on the 1st page of Google by optimizing your site:
- Keyword Analysis - What are your customers searching for?
- Volume Analysis - Which keywords are being searched for most often?
- Website Layout - Relevant content and good link structure
- Keyword Density - The keyword ratios of your content and text
- Link Building - Other "Quality" sites linking to you.
2. "Sponsored" Search Engine Ranking - PPC(Pay-Per-Click Advertising) - This involves:
- Creating a Google AdWords Account
- Targeting Ad Campaigns to Your Industry
- Keyword Specific Ad Groups to Track Better Performing Ads
- Daily and Monthly Budgets
You can generate broad traffic that is not "targeted" with 10,000 website hits a day with a scam or something crazy. But, that person is not "qualified" to buy your widget. Make sure you are spending your web marketing budget on quality leads who want your product or service.
The Internet search engines now allow a person to search for exactly what they want. A "Baby Blue Burton Snowboard" is very specific.
If you sell that type of product, and your "Organic" and "Pay-Per-Click" search engine marketing campaign is set up correctly, *your website's lin**k w**ill show up on the 1^st ^page of Google when someone searches for it.*
What Web Marketing Strategy Should We Use?
All clients need a customized marketing strategy on the Internet to succeed. If you are a doctor's office, you need to be marketing to sick people. If you are an auto garage, you'll need to market to car owners.
This is where the expertise of your seo marketing consultant pays off the most. They will focus your marketing dollars to be displayed in front of those "qualified" people who are looking for your service or product.
These are the areas we upgrade and consult our clients on to increase their web traffic.
How much should I expect to pay for a web marketing solution?
It usually costs about the same as advertising in the Yellow Pages directory or in a Big City Newspaper. It can be less depending on how competitive your industry is.
Marketing Example: A website promoting a "Denver Law Firm" or "Houston Plastic Surgeon" is going to be more than marketing a website for a "Denver Auto Mechanic" or "Wyoming Vacation Ranch".
Some web marketing campaigns can be as little as $600 a month for 9-12 months while others can be $10,000 per month for 2 years. And, you should always continue with maintenance of your ranking.
Remember, your competitors are always after you too.
In the end, when you choose a web-marketing consultant to work with, they should provide you with monthly reports showing:
- 1. How much web traffic you are getting?
- 2. Where the web traffic is coming from?
- 3. What pages on your site get more traffic?
- 4. What page you are ranking on Google, Yahoo, etc for your keyword phrase?
We believe you should see the results you are paying for. Your Internet Marketing provider should always be sending you a monthly report with the above listed tracking information on it for your marketing campaign.
Business Oceans Web Marketing Solutions has been promoting business on the internet for years. Our list of industries includes Lawyers, Doctors, Musicians, Plumbers, Pet Services, Foreclosure Specialists, Yoga Studios and more.
CEO Business Oceans SEO Marketing