Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 28, 2009 12:53 PM by phanio

Expanding my family company

Bigbisnaz Newbie
      Hi my name is Brendan Pribush my father and i are looking to expand our cleaning company to other states like New Jeresy was wondering if someone could give me some tips and advice on how to get it started and how to keep it going with using as little money as possible. I can be reached at BrenPstuff@aol.com 732-284-0663
        • Re: Expanding my family company
          DomainDiva Ranger
          Family businesses can be challenging, but if you are looking to expand things must be going well...congratulations on that!!!

Have you thought about contacting some property management companies and maybe some labor supply companies or have you thought about purchasing a privately owned company?

(I am assuming here that you service large accounts...)
            LUCKIEST Guide
            Expanding my family company, welcome Brendan

The best way to expand a family business is to develop a business plan. The plan serves as an assessment
            tool to you, or like a road map to success.

Another tip is SCORE. SCORE is FREE both in person and online

Good luck, LUCKIEST
            <!--Session data-->
            <!--Session data-->
              phanio Pioneer
              I would work with a local Small Business Development Company (SBDC) - part of the SBA and free to use. They can help you develop a plan for your expansion desires. Plus, they have local knowledge and can provide a hand up.

Are you also needing financing? For equipment financing, think about non-bank equipment lenders.

Business Money Today
              www.BusinessMoneyToday.com