Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 25, 2009 3:42 PM by MoveForward

diabetes bike build

sccustoms Wayfarer
      Hi my name is Shane owner of SOUTHERN COMFORT CUSTOMS. I want to build a bike for the Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare foundation. My daughter has diabetes and the diabetes center in Tallahassee takes care of her. I want to build and auction or raffle off a bike for them. I need help in finding the funds becouse I cant do it alone. Thanks.
        • Re: diabetes bike build
          MoveForward Scout

I will see if I can find you some Sponsors to talk too. If I can will they be able to have their logo
          on the bike? (Although you and I feel this is a rewarding thing you want to do, business dollars
          only see marketing).

Let me know
              sccustoms Wayfarer
              yes depending on the donation size depends on the size of the logo. i dont want to clutter the paint with logos but i can make some 1 of a kind parts to place on the bike as detail pieces. thank you for your help..
                  MoveForward Scout

I left you a phone message. Send me an email so I can send you Sponsor contacts.
                  Also let me know if this is a motorcycle or family bike. Also check with your state
                  and see what the gaming laws are (raffle or doorprize).

Sometime down the line may want to consider having an annual Bike Day Event with all proceeds
                  benefiting this cause, as your daughter gets older you can hand off the event mission to her.

You can find me at www.myeventshrink.com or www.kimcoevents.com in between you can find

me and my team sitting in hallways with our laptop waiting for events to break or end (like now).

Soon as I leave this event I will be heading back to the office and see what I can do.