Post a new topic
    8 Replies Latest reply on Aug 26, 2009 6:50 PM by studio 525

Need Some Advice On Internet Marketing

raydushyant Newbie

I am a newbie to internet marketing.

Please give me some advice on how i should start.
        • Re: Need Some Advice On Internet Marketing
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Need Some Advice On Internet Marketing, Welcome

Who are you?? Where are you??

What kind of *Advice On Internet Marketing??*<!--Session data-->
            heather24 Adventurer

You can try this

1. SEO for your website. Focus on keywords relevant to your product.
            2. Run PPC campaign with a limited budget.
            3. Implement few changes in your website content based on competitor analysis.
            4. Set up Twitter account for connecting with customers
            5. Include customet testimonials and reviews in your website.

Heather<!-- BEGIN attachments -->
            <!-- END attachments -->
            <!-- BEGIN content details -->
              LUCKIEST Guide
              No matter how good the business system is, the business
              must be one that "fits" you. It must be a business that builds on YOUR strengths
              Achieving your dream: It
              is good to understand your options and determine what is best for you.

The three basic options are:
              1. Start a business from scratch
              2. Buy an existing business
              3. Purchase a franchise

I have just joined a group of Franchise Consultants. The
              company specializes in helping people learn about many of the possible
              investment choices that exist in today's market.

The services are free to you the prospective buyer. For more
              info, email me at " " and please include your phone number.
              Thanks, LUCKIEST

<!--Session data-->
                SEMaster Newbie
                The first thing you have to do which is really important are two things.

1) look at what your competitors in your niche are doing (Search Engine Optimization, Pay-Per-Click, etc)

2) Get informed as to how to go about implementing some strategies. Read blogs on SEO, PPC, Social Media, etc.

Have to get your feet wet a little before you jump in the pool.
                    studio 525 Adventurer
                    I don't know your particular situation, but you can get a ton of free Internet Marketing advice from our website. As one recent fan said, "It's like getting a college education in online marketing." And it's all free.

We cover the entire process from attracting targeted traffic, converting that traffic into paying customers, to getting increased long-term value from those customers. Plus you can see several real world examples in our Client Success Stories.

If that's not enough, we also have a free 43 page Special Report that will show you, step by step, how to turn this advice into action.

We do speak "techno-geek". But we won't speak it to you, unless you ask us to. The site is written in plain English that's easy to understand and enjoyable to read. How refreshing for a web development company.

Most of our work is re-writing and re-desiging existing websites that are not getting the results they should be. Quite often the designers and developers become our clients after they see what we've done for their clients.

Don't let this happen to you. Learn what you need to do for success before you start.

Wishing you great success,

Peter Cutler
                    Principal/Creative Director
                    Studio 525

We don't just create websites.
                    We create results.
                    Personally, I've always found it nice to try out a few different PPC networks with the same budget and make sure I keep track of how well each one does. For those that spend a lot of money and get few results, I just put the ad on pause and ignore the account. I can tell you that for my website development business, it costs about $40 to get a sale from AdWords, $35 to get a sale from Yahoo and $25 to get a sale from AdCenter, but that may be based entirely on the nature of each business. It's always good to test the water before choosing a single method to stick with.

In terms of handling pay-per-click marketing on your own, one of the most complicated parts is managing your bidding and keywords. The big guys all seem to have an 'auto' setting for bidding now, but it's still capped by your highest bid and will try to make its way up there most of the time. You could try out a flat rate PPC network like ours to avoid bidding and save yourself a lot of time tweaking the settings and money by not paying for over-priced clicks. You can use my promo code 'mirai' to get $25 free and test out our network if you'd like.
                        studio 525 Adventurer
                        Pay per click works well for some of our clients when they're just starting out. Not so well for others. People are 7 times more likely to click on organic search results. And they trust those links more as well. I think of pay per click more as a temporary measure until you can get your website up on the first page of organic search. That's where the most and best traffic comes from.

On the other hand, informative viral articles bring in even more highly targeted traffic. And they increase your organic search status through many inbound links.

Pay per click seems like the poor stepchild that you use until you get your online marketing act together. The nice thing about the most effective online marketing strategies is that they're free. Don't cost you a cent.

There's tons of information about this on the web. But you can find it all in one place on our website.

Peter Cutler
                        Principal/Creative Director

We don't just create websites.
                        We create results.