Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 1, 2007 8:39 AM by LUCKIEST

Advertising on Radio

ktym1460 Newbie
      Hi I produce one of the best gospel music radio programs in the nation located on the web at http://www.1009theheat.com and on the air at 100.9 KLAS FM every Sunday morning 5-6am broadcasting to the Antelope Valley and surrounding areas. I need a sponsor for the program. Anyone looking to get exposure to the Christian listening audience 18 to 64yrs old.? As an independent producer I have freedom to negotiate my rates for radio commercials or sponsorship of segments of the program or sponsorship of the entire program.
        • Re: Advertising on Radio
          MetroGal Adventurer

Welcome to the community! Thanks for posting information about your radio business. Sounds like a good opportunity for someone interested in that target market.
          • Re: Advertising on Radio
            LUCKIEST Guide
            Best of luck with your gospel music radio programs. Do you have a Marketing person or a
            Sales person to help sell air time??
            Many people on this B of A on line community are looking for exposure to their new ventures.
            A good Marketing or Sales person should target new businesses in your area, especially if the
            rates for radio commercials are reasonable. Don't forget the bigger and established businesses.
            Good luck, LUCKIEST