Post a new topic
    5 Replies Latest reply on Aug 26, 2009 4:51 PM by DomainDiva

New Texas Blog

DomainDiva Ranger
      My friend Kipi and I have gone into the 'reporting on small unknown businesses' business by starting a blog to give small ventures and unknown people some internet of charge.

Our first post showcases AviaSpheres' designer, Jim Collins and his work.

Tomorrow we are going fishing in Gun Barrell, Texas to write about a small fishing guide business. I have my fishing license and am ready to do some serious fishing.
        • Re: New Texas Blog
          Iwrite Pioneer
          The photography is beautiful! I think others need to take heed about how to make their product look better. I like the design of the site but I would prefer a little less scrolling down. I love the light and airy feel of the design.

As for the idea, I think you are on to something. I wish it wasn't simply Texas! This is a great way to introduce small businesses. Think about going nationwide. This could become a directory of small businesses organized by categories and locations.

Just a thought.
            MoveForward Scout

Love the site. It looks great and even though I am not in Texas I put it in my favorites to browse at from time to time.

Suggestion: Are you aware of the television show "Tennessee Crossroads"? It is a progam on the Nashville area PBS channel. It is a huge hit for a billion years. Each week one gentleman showcase three talents or locations within Tennessee.
            Once you get going you may want to contact your local PBS station about doing the same or contact this television show producer (also the person on the air each week) and talk to him about doing the same.
            You can cross the blog with the TV show.

On a lighter note: Texas has great toast, but Tennessee and Ohio has great everything!

Iwrite Pioneer
                "Texas has great toast, but Tennessee and Ohio has great everything!"

Nothing could be finer than to be in Carolina, South Carolina that is!! But North Carolina is also a great place!

Last time I checked neither Tennessee or Ohio have beaches!

Smiling Faces, Beautiful Places!
                    DomainDiva Ranger
                    OK OK...remember Ohio has cedar Point and some serious roller coaster business going on there. Tennesse has Memphis and Beale Street.

Thanks for the encourgement. We had a blast fishing.

Remember for all your lures and other good stuff!
                  DomainDiva Ranger
                  Check out the blog today to win a free pair of shoes...ladies only!!!

Small biz spotlight on 'She's So Chic', Euless, Texas.