This content has been marked as final. Show 8 replies
How can you traffic buying customers to an eCommerce site?
YES Sheree, I am willing to help
Yes I would like to hear what you have to offer concerning my posting. I look forward to hearing from you.
You can try this
- SEO for your website. Focus on keywords relevant to your product.
- Run PPC campaign with a limited budget.
- Implement few changes in your website content based on competitor analysis.
- Set up Twitter account for connecting with customers
- Include customet testimonials and reviews in your website.
Please dont buy traffic to your website. This is because many search engines look down upon sites that buy traffic just to get listed. Another reason would be the traffic you buy is will just visit and leave thereby not buying anything. Also your website will be up there for a short time.
If you get a bad rank by a search engine then you will have a really hard time getting back up.
I would suggest concentrating on your product with a little SEO to spread the word.
These are the steps that I am following for my website
http://www.valuesnatcher.com. I have just released the website today and will
see how my steps work out.
- Appropriate title, keyword, descreption, meta tags etc (+seo basics)+
- Everyone including me will tell you that content is king so I guess stick to good content on the website
- Get listed in the top search engines yahoo, google, bing etc. \\ (+they have their webmaster tools to help you) - don't worry about the \\ other websites as many of them use results from the top search engines+
- Directory listing is very usefull. Many of them out there so try using the ones that are free. (+thats what I did)+
- Social Networking through facebook, myspace, orkut, linkedin (+create a page for your business as well)+
- Post in blogs and forums. eg here.
- Article submission
You can also submit your website to on my site that will get you another backlink.
If you really realllly want to boost your website - advertise with google, yahoo, and you can also try valuesnatcher.
Value Snatcher will be giving out free cupons ($5) for advertising on
the site some time next week. Keep your eyes open believe in your product and pople will find
From Clint Oliveira
Health and beauty are two of the most popular keyword searches right now so there seems to be plenty of potential for your jproducts. The competition in the paid arena will be fierce (and costly) but the next best thing might be writing articles on Ezine and blogging about health and beauty with link back to your site. Also try participating on more forums and ask and answer questions for links back to your site.
Hello Yes You Can,
Thank you for responding so quickly. Our current site will be redone within the next 30 days and yes you are correct concerning the back linking to the site verses buying links. When your ready to back link please send me a message when your site is back up as well.
company offers first page Google rankings for any amount of keywords relating to
your industry (seo), search engine marketing, and social media marketing. The
combination of these three areas of internet marketing have proven success with
ALL of my other clients, and we have a 100% retention rate. My website is
currently being reconstructed, but I’d be happy to either talk with you or email
you some case studies and explain exactly what we do and how we achieve
I would be interested in what you have to offer. Thank you for responding in such a timely manner.