Post a new topic
    10 Replies Latest reply on Aug 28, 2009 1:55 PM by charityjvw

About vending machines

felicidad Newbie
      I am new in this community, as a matter of fact, I just signed up. I am one year from retiring from college teaching and I have never been involved in business. Vending machines came to mind yesterday when I was buying a drink on campus. Any thoughts on this? Thanks in advance
        • Re: About vending machines
          LUCKIEST Guide
          About vending machines, Welcome

I am a SCORE Counselor and also have been involved in vending machines for the past 26 years.

I would be happy to share thoughts and advice, if I know more about you.

Go to Members page and share some info. Thanks, LUCKIEST
          <!--Session data-->
          <!--Session data-->
            Wayfarer

Hello ,what is it that you are trying to find out about vending machine ,it is a business like any other business, there is good times and there is bad times ,if you would be specific about what it is that you are trying to find out,
              Wayfarer
              Hello ,answering your question about a loan to start up is yes,how you do this or how you get this done will be be base on a number of thing,they will tell you what it is that you need to have once you have apply for a loan,how much money i do not know ,how far or how large of a company you intent on having will determing that,as for your other question it is the same as your local store your inventory might be more might be less ,that will depend on you,everything that other business do you will need to do everything,file tax,have a accountant ,a lawyer ,and so on ,
                Wayfarer
                Hello, you also need to bid against other company in order to get location, yes you need investment how much i don"t know that would depend on what you are trying to accomplish(buy)and how large of a company you intend on having ,i don"t quite understand your question about how do you fill it, i would say just put the product in it and close the door,
                  charityjvw Wayfarer
                  To Whom It May Concern; My husband and I have had a small charity vending business in central PA for six years. We are in the process of selling a part of the route. However, I do suggest that if you want to do bulk candy it's a great supplemental income and with the economy people like to spend a quarter and receive more for their cost than paying .85 for a small bag of m&m's out of the lg vending machines. It is a business which can be done part time but you can add machines as you expand. Please feel free to contact me at djwright2@myway.com or call me at 717-935-2639 717-543-7364 Yours, Jeannie Wright