Post a new topic
    8 Replies Latest reply on Nov 25, 2007 5:24 PM by DomainDiva

how we catch the customers?

aqueenary Wayfarer

I am operating a dog care company,

how I catch customers?

• Re: how we catch the customers?
          CorpCons08 Ranger

Providing exceptional service builds relationship referrals. If you are looking to start obtaining customers, why not advertise in your local newspaper?
            MetroGal Adventurer

For starters - do you own a dog yourself? If so, you should know that it's very easy to meet other dog owners if you have too. For instance, have you visited a dog park or an area designated for dogs to play? That's a great way to network and let others know of your services. If you're a dog owner, you'll probably also have a local vet - I'd suggest asking if it's okay to post a flyer on your services, etc.
              DomainDiva Ranger
              You have posted this question before in annother thread.

Do you have five hundred thousand dollars? That is a huge amount of money to start a grooming business...spend wisely.

In addition to putting small post cards on doors within 'x' radius of your proposed business I would suggest:

Leaving information at vetenarians offices and doggie day care facilities. Taking your dogs to the dog park after they have been groomed and then you can pass out your business card when people ask who groomed you dog. Trust me...they will ask if your dog looks exceptional. Also you have to have the dog lover personality..thats the big reason we are with our groomer now..,...the girls love her and run into the salon from the car. We would not think of leaving our girls with a person that they were not happy to see.
                Lighthouse24 Ranger

There's an example (in your other thread on this topic) of how a client of mine built her customer base.

I assumed that the 500,000 was a typo - but seriously, if you have a half-million dollars to invest in the start-up of this business, don't mess around seeking free advice from us. (Not that we aren't smart people who are really trying to help, but you could retain a business development expert to guide you -- and move forward so much more effectively.)