Post a new topic
    0 Replies Latest reply on Aug 3, 2009 8:47 PM by zigvt85

I'm an experinced web designer...

zigvt85 Newbie
      I'm looking for work but don't have any work to show cause the company's don't exist anymore. I had to clean my hard drive out also recently and forgot to save my work big mistake on my part. But that won't happen again. I offer affordable website designs. I have over 10 years of experince in websites. I have worked with softwares such as Photoshop 7.0, Image Ready 7.0, Photoshop CS4, Dreamweaver MX, Dreamweaver CS4 and FTP Zilla. Over the past years I have learned alot with these programes and there great once you get use to them.

My fees are affordable. I'm a home based website designer, so I have all the time in the world to help you out and give you good deals. Here are my fees. $15.00hr to $20.00hr. One thing I do lack in the website world is Flash Animation and thats a big thing now a days but if you like the good old version of websites i'm your guy. I hope I have gained your trust and come to me for your website needs. I also know how to install software scripts, if they have a template extension in them. I can customize just about any template in the software. Right now i'm working on getting my own site up again. On a good day I can design you a site probably in two to three day's tops. On a bad day it might take a week.

If you would like me to design you any samples of a website. Please feel free to email me at zigvt85@hotmail.com.

Thanks for taking your time to read this.