Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 2, 2009 5:58 AM by simplybebop

Free Website Design +Marketing To Help Our Startup Portfolio

simplybebop Newbie
      Just as the title says. My company " I Web Local" is launching two months from now. And we will need a portfolio to show potential clients.

We will be offering complete custom web design + local internet marketing services for $42.00 Monthly with a 2 Month Free Trial.

This Service Will Include:
      Custom Website Design: Local PPC Consulting: Monthly Website Editing: Website Hosting: Website Content:: Local Search Engine Submission: Local Search Engine Optimization: Local Social Network Marketing: Professional TV Commercial: Local Video Marketing: Website Analytics: + alot more

If you would be interested in using our service completly free, please send me a email personally at simplybebop@yahoo.com

When the service does start showing a increase in your business, the only thing you will have to do in order to keep it free of charge is film a testimonial video and send it to us to display on our website.

I hope to hear from a few of you.

Jerimiah Barrett
        • Re: Free Website Design +Marketing To Help Our Startup Portfolio
          simplybebop Newbie
          Hi everybody, I look forward to working with a select few of you. For some reason, the post did not format right.
          Let me try it again
          Custom Website Design:

Local PPC Consulting:

Monthly Website Editing:
          Website Hosting:

Website Content::

Local Search Engine Submission:
          Local Search Engine Optimization:

Local Social Network Marketing:
          Professional TV Commercial:

Local Video Marketing:

Website Analytics:

Remember this service is completely FREE to select people who reply and those whom are willing to make a testimonial video.